¡13![please read the end note?]

3rd POV

{the next day while Jungkook is at work}

"Ok I told him a while ago after school to meet me here at work and he said he would. Play everything cool and act as if you are actually flirting ok?" Jungkook said into the ear piece he had. Woosung was working beside Jungkook in the bar, Jaehyeong was working at the bar with Hajoon and Dojoon was working at the velvet rope for V.I.P's.

"Ok Kook-Oh wait! I see he coming in!" Hajoon said and quickly pretended to work, as did everyone else. Taehyung walked over and sat down.

"Hey Jungkook, why'd you call me here?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shrugged, "just wanted your company I guess.." Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung hummed and have Jungkook a ten dollar bill. "Get me anything ok? I'll be here until you get out." Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded and walked over to the shelf or liquor and Woosung did the same. Jungkook smirked at him and turned around to Taehyung innocently. Jungkook pointed to a random bottle and Taehyung nodded. Jungkook got it down. The omegas breath hitched as he felt Woosung wrap his arm around Jungkooks waist. "Calm down Kook.." Woosung whispered and the younger nodded and walked back to Taehyung with his drink. He handed it to him and Taehyung looked at him. "Who's that guy?" Taehyung said and nodded his head toward Woosung who was serving a costumer. "Oh Woosung? He's just a friend" Jungkook said while smiling. Taehyung made a 'tsk' sound and drank from his glass.

Jungkook was sitting at a table with the four boys during his break and Taehyung was still sitting at the bar.

Jaehyeong put his arm around Jungkooks shoulder and in Jaehyeongs peripheral vision, he could see Taehyung glaring at him. Jaehyeong looked over and innocently waves and smiled at him.

"I'm so soft for STB's Jungoo!" Dojoon said while looking at a picture of Joen Jungoo. "Bitch no! Teahyung is my bias!" Hajoon said. "My favorite song by them is Americano latte!" Woosung said excitedly. "My first song they made, that I heard, was Sprint. Or was it Winter Day. Maybe it was Yesterday.." Jungkook said while thinking. Dojoon cooed and hugged Jungkook while calling him cute. "I heard of a group called BTS and everyone said they were copying STB. They made songs called Coffee, Run, Spring day and Tomorrow, which are all,obviously,copies of STB's Americano Latte, Sprint, Winter day and Yesterday!" Hajoon complained. Jungkook laughed and stood up when he was suddenly tackled in a back hug.

"KOOKIEEEEE!!" He heard someone say. He turned around and saw Hoseok, Jimin, Jin and Yugyeom. He smiled brightly, "Hi hyungs! What are you doing her- wait how did you know I worked here?" Jungkook asked in panic. "I was here last night remember..? They wanted to know if,when we hung out, if they could join and I said yes." Yugyeom said and smiled. Jungkook looked over Yugyeoms shoulder and saw Taehyung watching them. Jungkook smirked then looked at Yugyeom and the others innocently, pulling them over to the table and making them sit down with the other four boys.

They introduced themselves then Jungkook cleared his throught. Everyone looked at him and he smiled and whispered,

"Can you help us with something?"

=

Ok! I know! I didn't update for three or four days but I was at the beach and barely had internet so I though it would be a waste the write multiple suckish chapters than one decent one!

For an apology, I want to do a Q and A sense I never done one. Here we go.

Me(Author)

Jungkook

Taehyung

Jin

Jimin

Namjoon

Yoongi

Hoseok

Yugyeom

Woosung

Dojoon

Hajoon

Jaehyeong

Suho

Kai

Others

Jackson

Mr.Lee

Dean

Jungkooks Dad

Ok! Please ask questions. I hope you guys liked this chapter. Love you ❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹💗💎💎🌹🌹💎💗❤️❤️♥️💜💜💜♥️💗💎🌹❤️💜💜💎💗❤️