¡15!{please read the end🌹}

3rd POV

Jungkook was currently laying in the guest rooms bed sleeping. The only people who ace came to see him was,of course, Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon, Yoongi, Yugyeom(A lot!), Jimin, Woosung, Jaehyeong, Hajoon, and Dojoon.

Jin was downstairs making food for Jimin and Namjoon who were here when the doorbell rung. "I'll get it!" Jimin said and walked over to the door. He opened it and Yugyeom smiled. "Hey! How's Jungkook?" He asked looking over Jimin shoulder to see if the omega he hoped to see was there. No luck.

"Yah! Yugyeom! You were here yesterday!" Jimin said. "Can I come in at least?" The alpha asked. Jimin nodded and let Yugyeom inside.

"Yugyeom-ah! What are you doing here?" Jin asked while cutting the onions. Namjoon sat there watching intently.

"I'm here to check up on Jungkook! I-I wanted to know if h-he was o-okay.." Yugyeom said and his cheeks turned light pink.

Jimin smirked and nudged to alpha in the arm. "What?" Yugyeom asked. " 'I wAnTeD tO KNoW iF He WaS oKAy' !" Jimin said. "You know we can all tell you have a crush on the kid. Just tell him!" Jimin said while biting into an apple he took from the fruit bowl. "Oh hell no! That's not even a suggestion! He only thinks of me as a best friend or even a brother!" Yugyeom said.

"Why did he want to make Taehyung jealous in the first place?" Yugyeom asked, changing the subject. "I would guess it was because he noticed that Taehyung doesn't like you at all and Taehyung probably wants to kill you!" Jin said. "Why? What did I do?" Yugyeom asked. Namjoon rolled his eyes and threw a small piece of onion at Yugyeom. "Even I know why and I don't even know what happened. The fuck dude!" Namjoon said. "You're close with Kookie! He hates that!" Jimin said. "Ohh ok. Makes sense. So does that mean Taehyung likes Jungkook?" Yugyeom asked.

This time Jin threw pieces of onion at Yugyeom.

"Obviously. I'm pretty sure Taehyung kissed Jungkook. It was on the day Taehyung almost killed a guy because he was touching Jungkook." Jimin said. "When me, Yoongi, and Tae hang out, he always talks about Kook. Non stop. Doesn't shut up. Keeps telling us how cute he is and shit!" Namjoon said. "He isn't wrong. Kookie is cute and my friends told me I talked about him a lot at my old school when he left.." Yugyeom said shyly. "Aww cute!" Jimin said while holding his heart over his hand. Suddenly we heard a voice behind us.

"What's cute?" Jungkook asked while yawning and rubbing his eyes. "You Kookie oh my god I busted the biggest UwU!!!" Jin said while running over and hugging Jungkook. "How do you feel?" Yugyeom asked. "I feel better...I don't know what happened last night though...my heart physically started hurting." Jungkook said. "AWWW POOR BABY!!!!!" Jimin said while hugging Jungkook. Yugyeom and Namjoon joined in the hug and Jungkook smiled and sniffled. "Has Taehyungie came by..?" Jungkook asked. They all looked at each other and Jin shook his head no. Jungkook looked down and nodded. "But everyone else did! Don't worry babyyy it's fine!" Yugyeom said. Jungkook looked at Yugyeom confused with the nickname but Yugyeom didn't realize he said it. Though everyone else did.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Jin went up to the door and opened it slightly then closed it again.

"Uhh...Namjoon you get it. You're the alpha here!" Jin said while going back over to the kitchen and cutting onions with stress.

"IM AN ALPHA TOO! WHAT?!" Yugyeom said. Jungkook giggled while he pulled the alpha over to the couch and sat down. Namjoon walked over to the door and opened it slightly.