¡17!

5Ok
3rd POV

"Oh~ looks like you came back Jungkook. Such a good idea. You fucking slut."

The omega looked up and his eyes met with his. He felt like breaking down right then and there but he knew if he did he wouldn't have much sanity afterwards.

"Did our kitten return for some more?" Suho asked.

"N-no! Go away!" Jungkook yelled. Suho laughed and motioned for someone to come over. Suddenly Suho punched jungkook, causing him to stumble over his feet and fall. He was grabbed and someone held his arms behind him. Suho walked up to him and tilted Jungkooks head to the side. "Don't worry Kitten, this'll only hurt a little bit ok?~" Suho whispered in his ear.

As soon as Jungkook started yelling for help the person holding him pushed his arms together more, causing him to let out a choked out yell in pain. The person held his arms in place with one and and,with the other, cover his mouth.

Suho gripped jungkooks waist and started sucking, licking, and biting Jungkooks neck, collar bone, and jaw. He thought Jungkook was enjoying, so he ran his hand up Jungkooks shirt and ripped it off, the remains of the piece of clothing was laying there in the dark alleyway. The truth was that Jungkook was suffering the same he way when he was twelve.

{meanwhile}

"Why the fuck would you want to apologize to Jungkook?!" Yugyeom yelled, slamming his fists on the table. "Because I realize everything I did was wrong.." Taehyung said. "That's it?! That's all you have to say?! Jungkook was so fucking hurt because of you and that whore! And all you have to say is that what you did was wrong ?!" Yugyeom said angrily.

"Ok look! You both shut the fuck up!" Hajoon yelled. "Yea! This fighting is annoying. Stop yelling. Let's talk it out!" Jin said. The two angry alphas rolled their eyes.

They were about to start to talking but they were interrupted when they overhead a lady with her daughter complaining to her waiter.

"Sir the yelling here is terrible, please fix it!" She said. "Sorry miss! Just some issues being fixed.." Hoseok apologized the lady. She shook her head no. "Not you, in the alleyway outside the restaurant. I didn't want my daughter to see the horrible things those guys were doing to that poor, poor omega. He didn't deserve it..." the lady said with a sad tone.

Taehyung jumped out of his seat. "What did he look like miss?" He asked. "I didn't get a good look but he had really dark purple hair, basically raven with a hint of purple. He was short, little nose. He was wearing a white t-shirt, ripped skinny blue jeans, and timberlands. Petite body. Small waist. That's all I can make out." She said. Everyone at the table jumped up and ran out of the restaurant, thanking the lady.

They ran around the corner of the restaurant and, in the back of the alleyway, they saw a small omega laying against the wall, he was looking at a wall, leaning against one beside him. Still breathing though. They ran over to him and saw all of his clothes except his boxers torn up into shreds around the alleyway.

Jungkooks eyes were open but filled with tears. His cheeks were stained with tears. He had a cut on his cheek and all over his body. He looked broken.

"It happened again.." he mumbled.

=

Don't hate me please ❤️

I may or may not have a story that's on my mind. And yes it's also and alpha and omega story. Yes it will have some of the same people this story has but it's been in my mind for a while. I might write it during this one of after it. I don't know yet.

WHAT DOES HE WANT?!?!?!

F-f-f-fIGHT ME KIM TAEHYUNG !!!!!

Ok I hope you liked this chapter, love you guys ❤️❤️🌹🌹💎💗💗❤️❤️💗💎💎💜💜♥️💜💜♥️♥️💜💜♥️💎💗❤️🌹🌹❤️🌹💎💗💜💜💜💜💜♥️♥️♥️♥️💎💎🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️💗💗