!18¡

3rd POV

"It happened again..." Jungkook whispered. Staring at the dark brick wall in front of him.
A year rolled down his pale face and more after that.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook sadly then just hugged him tightly. "God dammit Kookie...I'm so...so...sorry" Taehyung whispered into the omegas ear. Taehyung let out a shaky breath, on the verge of breaking down and crying.

"Let's get Jungkook to the hospital ok? Come on.." Yugyeom said. Taehyung nodded and put his jacket on Jungkook, then picked him up bridal side.

They all got in two cars and drove to the hospital. Taehyung, Woosung, Yugyeom, and Yoongi put Jungkook in one of the wheelchairs outside while Jin, Namjoon, Hajoon, Dojoon, Jaehyeong and Hoseok signed him in. Jin and Namjoon taking over as the "legal guardians".

Jungkook was taken into a hospital room to be checked and bandaged. Taehyung and Yugyeom were angry that they couldn't go inside the room while he was being checked.

After a while, like two hours, they were all let in, but they had to be quiet to not scare Jungkook. They walked in quietly and smiled at Jungkook. The omega yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely. Everyone cooed and complimented him. He was still pale and shaken up but not at much as before. They talked for a while until a doctor came in.

The doctor smiled and flipped through papers on his clipboard. "So, I have the results. Are you ok with your friends hearing this?" The doctor asked nicely. Jungkook nodded and the doctor nodded back and sat on a chair beside the omegas bed. He took a deep breath and started telling Jungkook the results.

(I've only been in the hospital, for me, for self harm so I'm not sure how these things go. Sorry if I get things wrong.)

"So, thankfully, they only did some really bad bruising. Nothing terrible. It will heal quickly. Maybe by next week? How long have they been doing that and was it just them?" The doctor said. Jungkook was happy about the bruising but still felt disgusted. "Uh, it started when I was twelve and I'm nineteen now so...uh...eight years.." Jungkook said. Shocked sense he never really payed attention to the amount of time it has been happening. The doctor nodded and wrote it down.

"Well, you can be discharged today after a while. The nurses and I agreed that five people can stay with you until then. I'll be going now and I'll be back when you're discharged! Bye" the doctor said and left. Jungkook sighed and leaned back on the pillow.

"So whos staying here?" Hajoon asked. "I'll decide! Jimin, Taehyung, Yugyeom, and Woosung will stay and the me and the rest can go cook a big dinner for us all!" Jin said and then they said their goodbyes and left.

The five left in the room stayed silent. Until someone broke the silence.

"Jungkook...why didn't you tell us. Why didn't you tell me..?"

=

To be honest, I haven't chosen who says "Jungkook...why didn't you tell us. Why didn't you tell me..?". 

HOW DID YOU?! WHY?! WHEN!? WHAT?! 3K READS!????!???!? FAM! FEEL MY LOVE💗💎💎❤️💜💜♥️🌹💜❤️💗💎💎❤️💜🌹♥️🌹💜❤️💎❤️💜♥️♥️🌹💜❤️💎💎💗💗💗💎💎❤️❤️❤️💜♥️♥️♥️🌹🌹🌹

I'll do this for hitting 3k reads in the throat

1)  BTS are my daddi-

2) Gale (😂😂)

3) 8 in women's

4) here we go. Light blue with a grayish tint around the purple, navy blue on the outside of the blue.

5) definitely not last night pfft what

6) needles, I need a restraining order from them

7)  Stay with me by Chanyeol and Punch ( I think)

8) my internet friend Justin 🌹🌹🌹

9)I'm dating someone named single, 10 months strong 😤🌹🌹🌹♥️♥️💗❤️❤️❤️💎💎💎

10) I don't really like sports :/

11) purple, red, black, white, death and destruction

12) My internet friends Justin and Gage 😤♥️

13) Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, BTS!!!

14) both my arms and both of my thighs

15) only my pillow (kidding, we only hug)

16) myself ❤️

17) only chocolate, it's my drug

18) 5'3-5'4 fIghT mE

19) for hitting 3k reads because of you guys ❤️💜♥️💎🌹🌹💗

20) only water and Kool-aid

21) chocolate-

22) chocolate, LEAVE ME ALONE 😂

23) night 🌚🌝

24) Sorry for not turning back , sorry. For selfish self of mine sorry, even if I'm late already - Sorry by The Rose

25) raRELY

26) when people cut me of-

27) I learned the choreography to Momoland Bboom Bboom

28) happy because of you guys

29) if wattpad counts, it was Trapped by SakuraFlowah

30) ..yea..

31) march 10th

32) (here's a list)

Stay with Me - Chanyeol and Punch

Ddu-du-Ddu-du - BlackPink

Sorry - The Rose

Baby - The Rose

Like We Used To - The Rose

I.L.Y - The Rose

Whistle - BlackPink

Shoot Me - Day6

I Need Somebody - Day6

Baam - Momoland

Bboom Bboom - Momoland

The Truth Untold - BTS

Ddaeng - BTS

Intro III - NF

Real - NF

(Ok I'm done)

33) breathin-

34) my two, much mentioned, internet friends Gage and Justin

35) I don't know anymore bruh

36) not mentally, maybe not physically either

OK! Finally done!

I hope you like this chapter, love you guys 🌹💜💗❤️💎♥️💎🌹🌹🌹🌹❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💎💎💎💎💎♥️♥️♥️💗💜🌹🌹❤️❤️💎♥️♥️♥️♥️💎💎💗💗💜🌹❤️❤️💎❤️🌹🌹🌹