¡9!

3rd POV

Jungkook was on his way to school from the cafe.

He actually felt happy for once. He was actually excited to go to school. He wondered when he would see Yugyeom.

Jungkook ran his hand across the brick wall of a store while listening to Unsteady by XAmbassadors. He knows what his dad said that morning wasn't what he really though. He was just drunk and sad. At least that's what Jungkook hoped. His dad quit his part time job for some reason and now they have no money. Jungkook was planning on finding a job so he could pay for the hotel he was staying in. Or, better yet, get himself a room.

Jungkook walked up to the school gates and saw everyone standing outside the school as usual. The preppy,rude and arrogant girls all in one circle. The smart, geeky, robotics kids standing in a circle as well. The jocks and cheerleaders together as usual. Then there's the normal people standing in groups as well.

As for Jungkook, he found a brick wall to sit on until classes began. Jungkook watched as his feet swung back and forth until someone grabbed his ankles for him to stop. He looked up and his eyes widened as he saw who it was.

"Yugyeom!" Jungkook basically yelled and he jumped down and instantly hugged Yugyeom tightly, standing on his tippy toes to put his arms around the taller boys neck.

(Like all my other stories that has Yugyeom in it, Yugyeom is taller and Older than Jungkook)

Yugyeom laughed and returned the hug. "Hey Kookie! I missed you so much!" He said as he hugged the omega tightly. Anyone who was watching them would think they were a couple. Jungkook pulled away and giggled, showing his bunny-like smile which Yugyeom cooed at and ruffled Jungkooks hair.

Taehyungs POV

I was talking to Yoongi about music when I heard someone scream.

I looked behind Yoongi and saw a familiar omega hugging a tall unfamiliar, most likely, alpha . Jungkook pulled away and showed his bunny smile that I saw the alpha coo at and ruffle Jungkooks hair. V and I growled and Yoongi looked and me oddly. "You ok Tae? You seem mad?" He asked. I shook my head and continued to stare at the two who were looking like a couple. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at me and turned to look at Jungkook and the other guy. "Oh you must be looking at Jungkook and the new student. Yugyeom I think his name is." Yoongi said. I growled and rolled my eyes.

Soon after that I and Yoongi saw another person ,who looked like a beta, walk up to Jungkook and Yugyeom. He had a cheery smile and he seemed extremely happy. Like the sunshine himself turned into a human.

The person hugged Jungkook and Jungkook hugged him back.

"Ah Jung Hoseok. The one person in the school who is happy almost always. The only time he isn't happy is when he's extremely mad!" Yoongi said. "Well why is he talking to Jungkook?" I asked. Yoongi shrugged and turned his attention back to his phone.

The bell rang and everyone ran into their classes.

3rd POV

Jungkook and Yugyeom walked into the office, got his schedule and walked out.

"Looks like we have all of our classes together! I'm so excited Yugyeomie!" Jungkook said and jumped. The older laughed.

"When you got here how did you know it was me?" Jungkook asked. "Your style of clothing hasn't changed, a few days ago you told me what you wanted your hair dye job to look like, your scent sense you told me what it was, and you told me you always sat on a brick wall while waiting for school to start." Yugyeom said and smirked in victory. Jungkook giggled and smiled. "I know it's only been a few months sense we last saw each other but I really missed you. I miss Busan but I really like it here in Seoul, hopefully you will too!" Jungkook said. Yugyeom nodded and mumbled "as long as you're here, I'll love it.".

After that, they walked to their first class.

=

YAY! UPDATE! I'm sorry it took forever for me to update it again. I needed to figure out how Jungkook and Yugyeom would meet and what Taehyungs reaction would be!

Ok love you guys! I hope you liked the chapter ❤️💗🌹♥️💜💯💎