!8¡

3rd POV

After the cafe, Jungkook walked to his house. Well..hotel room. But it had two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and living room.

When Jungkook walked in he covered his mouth and almost choked when the smell of strong alcohol hit him.

'Dad must be passed out in his room...' Jungkook thought. He went to his room, threw his stuff on his bed and went back to the kitchen to make food for his dad.

While Jungkook was in the middle of making the food, his dad stumbled downstairs.

"Hey Kook...." he mumbled. "H-hey..." Jungkook said. "Could you get me some pain killers?" He asked. "Yes father.."Jungkook said. He walked over to the medicine cabinet and grabbed the bottle of painkillers. He got two out and put them in the counter in front of his dad. He then got his dad a glass of water and gave it to him then went back to cooking.

After he finished cooking for his dad he went upstairs and went to studying.

After a few hours, Jungkooks dad called for him so Jungkook put up his books and went downstairs.

"Yes father?" Jungkooks asked. "Get me a case of beer real quick would you?" His dad mumbled. Jungkook nodded and got the beer, giving it to him.

"Ya know...I finally figured out why my wife left us," his dad said. Jungkook looked up. "W-why..?" Jungkook asked. "Oh don't play coy with me! We all know it was you who made her leave!" His dad yelled. "All because you're a gay faggot and can't learn to do anything right!". "I-I.....I'm sorry dad..." Jungkook mumbled. His dad groaned and threw an empty beer bottle at Jungkook that one of the glass shards only cut jungkooks cheek.

Jungkook ran up to his room and got his phone. He went to text his online friend. His only close friend that he's known for four years. He went to his contact and saw that he had a new message from him.

Yugyeom: hey Kook, guess what?!

Me: yea?

Yugyeom: I'm moved to Seoul! To some big school called BigHit Highschool! You live in Seoul too right? Which school do you go to?

Me: I go to BigHit Highschool! We're gonna meet in real life! Finally! Someone I can actually talk to!

Yugyeom: yea! I'm gonna start school tomorrow! I'm so excited!

Me: me too! See you tomorrow, I gotta go to bed! Bye Yugyeom ♥️

Yugyeom: bye Kookie ♥️

Jungkook put his phone down, got into his night clothes that was just shorts and no shirt then he went to sleep.

When he woke up he quickly took a shower, dried his hair. He looked at the time and saw that it was 6:25. His first class started 9:30 so he had enough one o do what he wanted to for a while.

He took out the hair dye.

( so I'm a little too lazy to write the whole process of dying hair so I'll just skip)

Jungkook looked into the mirror and was satisfied with how his hair looked.

Z

(This but,obviously, not with the police outfit)

He ran his fingers through his hair and walked out.

He grabbed his stuff and checked the one that said 8:25. He sighed and chose to get banana milk at the cafe he went to.

He got his banana milk and sat at the table. He sat at a table with a window like always so he could look outside.

He smiled as he remembered he would see his friend Yugyeom today.

=

Ok I'm sorry for not updating yesterday. I had to go to town all day and when I got home I had to go to my grandmothers to eat(for once) and when I got back I started writing till 2:00 am then I fell asleep and then when I woke up I continued to write. Yes I know it's not a long chapter and I'm sorry but I hope you still liked it.

So how should Yugyeom and Jungkook meet?

At the cafe ?

Or

At school ?

I couldn't choose so I want you guys to.

Love you all ❤️ also I try to update again today❤️