!14¡

3rd POV

"Can you help us with something?" Jungkook asked Jin, Jimin, Hoseok and Yugyeom  with hope in his eyes. The three boys looked at Jungkook confused. "What do you mean kook?" Yugyeom asked. "We wanna make Taehyung jealous!" Woosung whispered. " Kookie...do you remember what happened and what he DID to Kai when he violated you?!" Jimin said, cringing at the memory.
"Yea! Kai would've had to have separate graves for each limb Taehyung would've chopped off!" Jin said, exaggerating a little bit. Jungkook scoffed and rolled his eyes. "

"Dude..I just came to celebrate your birthday, is this what you want to do?" Yugyeom asked. "Yes! Please Hyung!" Jungkook whined, a little too loud because Taehyung turned around and Jungkook saw the jealousy in his face. Jungkook smirked and wrapped his arms around Yugyeoms neck and stood on his tip toes and dug his head into the crook of the oldest head. "Gyeomieee~ I wanna!!" Jungkook whined. Yugyeom sighed and nodded. "Fine! We can go to my house after this ok?" Yugyeom said and winked at Jungkook. Jungkook didn't understand at first but then caught onto what he was saying and nodded. "Yay! I'm going to Gyeomies house! I'm going to Gyeomies house!" Jungkook chanted while giggling. "Why are we even doing this?" Jin asked Jaehyeong. "To see if Taehyung really liked Jungkook or if it's fake." Jaehyeong explained. Jin nodded and continued watching the happy omega.

After a while of making Taehyung jealous, the alpha had enough and walked out.

"He probably doesn't even like me. Like he said, I'm probably not even his fucking mate."  He mumbled to himself and sighed. He walked into a different bar filled with drunk, horny, and desperate girl and guys.

The alpha sat at the bar and order drinks. Over and over again.

A girl walked up to him and sat down and crossed her legs. She rested her head on her palm while staring at Taehyung with lustful eyes.

( I honestly don't really like Hyuna :/)Edit: you all love her so I listened to some of her songs and they weren't bad, I'm ok with her now

Edit: you all love her so I listened to some of her songs and they weren't bad, I'm ok with her now. I'm sorry ❤️

"Hey~ what's your name?" She asked. "Taehyung.." the alpha mumbled. "What about yours?" He asked. "My name is HyunA~" She said. Well Taehyung~, who did you break up with to be here?" Hyuna asked while pulling down her bra to show more cleavage. "We weren't really together.." he said while downing the last sip of his drink and asking for another. "Oh well..whatever! I can be your rebound~ or better yet your girlfriend~" Hyuna said.

Taehyung thought for a moment.

But he was drunk.

"Sure Hyuna, we can be together" Taehyung said. Hyuna smiled and kissed Taehyung and he kissed back. "Let's take this to my house.."Taehyung  said. V growled.

"What the fuck! This isn't your mate! Your mate is Jun-" V started but was cut off and Taehyung ignored V.

Hyuna a Taehyung made it to the Alpha's house and as soon as the got in, Taehyung pushed her against the door and they started to have a heated makeout session. Of course those lead to things.

Taehyung was sobering up while it all happened. But he never stopped.

Meanwhile, Jungkook

Jungkook was drinking his banana milk with everyone else in the cafe at a table. The omega suddenly fell off his chair and gripped his chest where his heart is. Everyone stood up and screamed.

"Jungkook?!"

"Are you ok?!"

"Someone get help!"

"Get him to the car!"

"Hurry!"

With tears running down his face and extreme pain in his chest where it felt like his heart was literally breaking, everyone was in the car panicking and taking him to Jins house.

"Hyung..what's happening..?" Jungkook asked between sobs. "I don't know Kookie...but you'll be fine. I'm here." Yugyeom said while hugging Jungkook tighter and rubbing his back.

=

I hope you guys are ok with this chapter.

I went up to the kitchen to get some water and I overheard my parents talking about me. I didn't know what it was but it didn't sound good. Now I'm sitting here, asking myself if I'm good enough for anyone. I don't think I've ever been good enough. I'm paranoid.

Anyways! I hope you guys forgive me on the delay of chapters. I'll try to stop that. I hope you liked this chapter, love you guys ❤️❤️🌹🌹💎💗💗💗💎❤️❤️🌹❤️💜💜💜💜💗💗💎🌹❤️💗💜♥️♥️💜💜