¡7!

3rd POV

Jungkook ended up sobbing on the roof for the rest of the school day.

Nobody looked for him.

No body messaged him to see if he was ok.

And he assumed no one gave a fuck about him.

"Why would they?" He asked himself. "It's not like I'm important. It's not like they'd know if I was gone. They wouldn't care if someone took me for their uses. They'd be grateful!" He said.

Jungkook walked into a cafe and sat down at a table. A cheery looking guy walked up to him. "Hello! Welcome to Osakar(I meant to spell it that way) cafe, what can I get you?" He asked. "Uh..I just have some banana milk please? Thank you" Jungkook said. The waiter nodded and walked away.

Jungkook sighed and leaned his head back. He sighed and sniffled, his nose still stuffed up and his eyes red and puffy from crying.

Soon after the waiter came and put his coffee down. They he put his body down in the seat in front of Jungkook. The omega looked at him while sipping his milk. He stopped drinking and stared at the stranger in front of him. "I...uhh..can I help you?" Jungkook asked. The other shook his head and continued to look at Jungkook. "Look..no. I don't like you. I don't want to 'go to the back room and have fun'. I'm tired of being hit on and it's honestly so fucking disgusting to be raped and flirted with and ANYTHING beyond that line is terrible! I'm still too young to find out who my mate is! I haven't even had my first heat! Just...please...I want to have someone love me FOR ME AND NOT  FOR THE FACT THAT IM AN OMEGA AND MY BODY! I...want to be loved-I want a relationship like the ones that always end up well in those Namjin, Yoonmin, and Vkook fanfictions these people that are reading this read. I want friends like that! I want a LIFE like that. Where the protagonist has a good family, good life, good friends, good lover, good EVERYTHING! I know that's unrealistic as shit but it feels..SO...damn good to dream!" Jungkook said before taking a breath,pulling both his sleeves down and saying "I'm so fucking tired of hurting myself!".

The omega looked up at the stranger in front of him to only see tears going down his face.

The stranger got up and walked over to Jungkooks side,paused, then pulled him into his embrace.

"Dear god....no...I'm so sorry that all happened to you. Let me be that friend you want. I don't want you to feel that way anymore." He said and pulled away. Jungkook smiled,nodded, and laughed lightly.

"Thank you for letting me vent. And listening. And not rubbing away. It's nice to have someone listen and care." Jungkook said to the stranger beside him.

"I agree,"the stranger said.

"Also, Hello! My name is Jung Hoseok. You can call me Hoseok, Hobi, Jhope, or SUNSHINEEE!"

=

YESSSS!!!!! I FINALLY put my baby Hoseok in this story! Our little ball of sunshine!

For this chapter I was gonna write about his relationship with his dad but I'll do that on another chapter.

I really liked writing Jungkooks venting/ranting part because some of the parts are from my thoughts and what I wanted. The part of someone wanting him for his body and things like that had nothing to do with me. I'll let you figure it out if you want❤️

This chapter was kind of like my rant too so I'm happy I wrote it!

I hope you liked this chapter, and again, I'll do a longer one soon! Love you guys❤️💗❤️💎💯💜♥️🌹♥️💜💜💯💯💎💗🌹💎💗❤️💎💯🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹