¡21!🌹Read the end please🌹

3rd POV

"So..." Yugyeom mumbled and Jungkook looked at him. "While we weren't talking-Well we were just not a lot..I uhh...broke up with BamBam.." Yugyeom said. Jungkook let out a small gasp before asking why. "Well..we weren't really for each other and we bother weren't happy so we decided to stop dating and stay as friends. Maybe not even that.." Yugyeom explained. Jungkook hummed and looked at their reflection in the TV while laying his head on the alphas shoulder. Yugyeom lightly kissed the top of jungkooks head and the younger smiled.

Suddenly the door was swung open and the person Jungkook least wanted to see walked in. Taehyung didn't notice the two on the couch until he gulped down more than half a bottle of soju in one go. Yugyeom wrapped his hand around Jungkooks waist protectively, knowing that the omega was scared. Jungkooks became more afraid of Taehyung and worried ever sense he became the CEO of BigHit Corporations.

Taehyungs eyes widened then narrowed in anger. He slammed the bottle onto the table beside his and balled his fists.

"So..you're gonna start living with me, use my money for house uses then you're gonna cheat on me?! Last night you probably didn't let me in because you and Yugyeom were fucking right? Ugh!" Taehyung screamed. Yugyeom covered the omegas ears before he could hear Taehyungs words.

"Shut the fuck up Taehyung! You cheated on him last night! And don't think Woosung, Jaehyeong, Hajoon and Dojoon haven't told me the other times you cheated on him. Of course he locked you out! Now you're gonna blame Jungkook for cheating when we haven't down anything besides this?! You hurt him so much! He was sobbing when he called me to come over. He was heartbroken and he still is. While he was in heat you were at work, telling him he would be fine then leaving only to cheat or drink. Maybe both! I was taking care of him, giving him food,water, and comfort while you did nothing but care about your job as a fucking CEO more than your boyfriend who you said you planned marrying! Fuck you Kim Taehyung! He's moving out! Bring your hook ups here and fuck them on the bed you and Jungkook slept and cuddled each other on! Where you kissed him and hugged him! Saying you'll never let him go! Yea he told me all this! I hope when you do you'll feel so much regret! We're going as soon as Jungkook gets his clothes and things fuck off you asshole!" Yugyeom yelled. Jungkook hid behind Yugyeom, shaking and crying.

They got the omegas stuff and were at the door, opening it to leave.

Taehyung grabbed jungkooks hand desperately but softly. "J-Jungkook...fuck....I'm so...sorry...I know you hate me. I h-hate me t-too...just p-lease promise y-you won't l-leave me forever.." Taehyung said, choking back a sob but it failed when he said 'leave'.

Jungkook looked at the younger sadly. He put his suitcase down and embraced the older. "We will still keep in touch Tae. We just need to stay out of each other's way for a while. Please get your emotions under control. I love you Taehyung, I won't leave you but I can't be with you right now. It doesn't make me happy and you aren't either. I can just tell. Bye Taehyung, talk to you sometime ok?" Jungkook said, giving Taehyung a kiss on the lips and waving bye before walking out with Yugyeom, leaving Taehyung behind feeling an emotion he has felt multiple times but haven't admiring it.

Guilt.

=

Soooooo WATTPAD IS BEING A LITTLE BITCH AND NOT LETTING ME VIEW THE COMMENTS! I hope this is the one you wanted and I hope you don't stop reading if it wasn't.

I have a question!

Is this cover good for this book? I wanted to ask you guys because I'm changing them all

Is this cover good for this book? I wanted to ask you guys because I'm changing them all. Except "BTS Jokes", thats staying the same.
So is it good? Do you approve? Please approve. I like it.

Also, 4K READS?! OVER 500 VOTES?! THE FUCK?! WHY?! HOW?! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!!!!!❤️❤️🌹🌹💎💜♥️♥️💜💎💎🌹❤️💗💗💗💗❤️❤️💎💜♥️💜💎🌹🌹🌹🌹💎💜♥️💜💎🌹❤️❤️🌹🌹💎💜💜♥️♥️💜💎🌹🌹🌹

I hope you liked this chapter, love you guys🌹🌹❤️💜♥️♥️💎❤️🌹🌹💗💗💗💗💗💗❤️❤️💜♥️💎💜❤️🌹