¡23!

3rd POV

"BiTCH! Bet!" Jin yelled, picking up multiple bottles of water.

"What are you doING?! You look like a thirty two year old soccer mom with a mini van!" Yoongi said while watching Jin carry seven water bottles at once to his boyfriends car.

"Look out! Soccer mom Jin coming through you hoes!" Yoongi yelled, walking behind Jin.

Jin dumped the bottles into the trunk of the car and groaned. "Jins going through a mid life crisis!" Hoseok said in a voice that a little boy would use when he's telling on his sister for using his mother's makeup on his action figures for practice.

"More like a full life crisis.." Jungkook mumbled. Jin glared at Jungkook and slammed the mini van door shut. "I wasn't joking when I said you had a mini van, Hyung.." Yoongi said, suppressing the laughter he held in but failed. "You are all disrespectful hoes" Jin said. They got into their seats in the grayish blue mini van.

"Mooooommm! Gyeomie won't give me my soccer ball..~!" Jungkook complained in the same whiny voice Hoseok used.

"Jungkookie ah! It was mine in the first place!" Yugyeom retorted.

"Tell them to stop yelling daaad!" Jimin complained to Namjoon.

"Kids! Don't make me turn this car around!" Namjoon said in a deep, dad like voice.

"But dad! I want the soccer ball!" Jungkook fake cried.

"Stop or you're all grounded!" Jin said finally.

"What did I do?!" Yoongi said in a high pitches voice, it fading out into a deep voice (of that makes sense).

"You called me a soccer mom! Now Yugyeom, give Jungkook his ball back of you get no dessert tonight!" Jin said.

"Ughhh Fine!" The alpha said and gave it to Jungkook who squeaked and hugged Yugyeom. The alpha kissed jungkooks cheek as the car stopped outside a studio like building.

"Where are we Jin Hyung?"

=

Just a short funny little chapter. It still counts in the story though, hence the last part.

Sense I basically showed you guys what I look like

This is me! I'm sorry for your eyes by the way 😂😂❤️❤️

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short little chapter, I love you guys ❤️