¡28![Final Chapt.]

3rd POV

"Damn...you must be REALLY sore.." Jimin said, earning a smack on the head from Jin.

"Shut the fuck up shorty!" Jungkook said, blushing. "Watch your language young man! The children are right there!" Jin whisper shouted. "So where's Kim ?" Yoongi asked. "He's at work. Should be home at about-" just as Jungkook was about to finish that sentence, the door opened to reveal a blonde man in a suit. "-Now.." Jungkook finished.

Jungkook stood up and took his husbands coat off, hanging it on the coat rack and looking up, smiling at the alpha

Jungkook stood up and took his husbands coat off, hanging it on the coat rack and looking up, smiling at the alpha. Taehyung said a "hey baby boy" and kissed his husband.

Suddenly three voices were heard. "Appa!"

"Hana! Jisung! Baejing!" Taehyung said happily.

Kim Hana (5 years old)

Kim Baejin (8 years old)

Kim Jisung (9 years old)

"How was you days today?" Taehyung said. "It was good! Eomma and Uncle Yoongi, Uncle Jin And Uncle Jimin took us to places!" Jisung said happily.

Two people came out of the kitchen, looking offended. "Ok so I was there two you three!" Hoseok said. "I was too! I paid!" Namjoon complained.

"Oh you two stop, you're just upset because I'm the favorite uncle!" Jin said. "We all know it's me though.." Jimin said. "FALSE!" Namjoon said. "INVALID INFORMATION KIND SIR!" Hoseok said.

After the argument, everyone went home and Taehyung and Jungkook put their kids to sleep.

Taehyung mad Jungkook went back to the living room where Taehyung sat at the counter and Jungkook started cleaning the dishes, quietly humming.

"Such husband material. I'm lucky I've already claimed you though~" Taehyung said while walking over to Jungkook and wrapping his arms around the omegas waist, leaving light kisses on his husbands neck.

"You haven't really..just married. That doesn't mean you've claimed me~" Jungkook teased. Taehyung turned the omega around and put each hand on his waist.

"Oh really baby boy? What are you hinting at?" Taehyung smirked. "Just saying how I could easily leave you for a better and more protective alpha~" Jungkook said teasingly. Taehyung growled and grabbed the omegas hand, leading him to the couch. He pushed Jungkook onto the couch, climbing on top of him and straddling the omega.

"You teased me on purpose, didn't you baby boy?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook just looked the other way and bit his bottom lip.

Taehyung took the chance and started kissing,licking and sucking Jungkooks neck.

The younger felt a sudden incredibly sharp pain. He felt the older lick a stripe up his neck, sending shivers down his spine.

They heard small footsteps coming closer and the hurried and fixed themselves, sitting up right.

"Eomma, appa, what are you two doing? You should be night night like me and Jisung oppa and Baejing oppa!" Hana said.

"Y-you're right Hana! Let's go to bed!" Jungkook said.

The five started walking to their rooms but Baejing gasped loudly and Jisung spoke loudly: "what that mark on your neck Eomma?!".

Jungkook gasped and ran to his bathroom, looking at his neck and gasped.

Jungkook could hear a loud,  deep laugh.

"KIM TAEHYUNG YOU MARKED ME?!"

End

=

I'm sorry I ended this suddenly but I found a good ending point. If you guys want me to make an epilogue, I will but it won't but published anytime soon.

I loved writing this book and I'm happy it has 9K reads. I can't believe you guys are reading my stories 🌹❤️❤️💜💜💜💎💎💗💗♥️♥️♥️🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜

Thank you guys so much for all the support love you guys!🌹🌹❤️💜💜💎💎💎❤️❤️♥️♥️🌹🌹❤️💗💗🌹❤️💜❤️♥️♥️🌹💜💜