¡3!

WHO SAW THE VIDEOS BIGHIT UPLOADED ON YOUTUBE?! I NEARLY CRIED! EVERY YOUTUBER MUSIC VIDEO SUCKS COMPARED TO THEIRS! 💗💗❤️🌹🌹❤️💗🌹🌹💜♥️🌹🌹💯💎💎💯💯🌹💯❤️💗❤️🌹♥️♥️😍😍😍😍😍😊😊😊😊

*listens to Whistle by BlackPink while writing this chapter* Honestly I always listen to music while writing. Sometimes it's difficult to though.

3rd POV

Jungkook got into his fighting stance. Taehyung just stood there with his hand arms resting on his neck. Taehyung watched Jungkook her slowly irritated.

"Aww~ does pup think he can beat me? Aren't you cute-...no you're hot while you're all sweaty and breathing heavily. Come on pup, throw the first punch~" Taehyung said. He closed his eye and held his arms out, thinking Jungkook wouldn't punch him.

But to his surprise,

He felt a strong punch to his jaw and fell back. He opened his eyes, seeing Jungkook hover over him. A fiery glare that the 'alpha' gave him burned into his memory. If looks could kill, they would of already dug Taehyungs grave.

"Don't even think for a fucking second I'll let you pity me alpha!" Jungkook growled and Kook howled.

"Ah ok, you're gonna play like that huh? Fine." Taehyung staring at Jungkook with dark eyes. Or, to be specific, dark red eyes.

(Let me clear up:

Blue eyes: Omega

Green eyes: Beta

Red eyes: Alpha)

Jungkook felt like he should submit  to this alpha. But he pushed it away and snapped out if it right when Taehyung was running at him. Jungkook rolled to the side and kicked Taehyung to the other side of the mat.

Taehyung stood up and wiped the blood from his busted lip and smirked as his lip began to heal and soon enough, it wasn't bleeding anymore. Jungkook flinched. 'Of course....his healing is quicker...betas and Alphas have quick healing. Fuck!' Jungkook thought. 

Taehyung ran to Jungkook and aimed a punch at him. Jungkook was too slow to dodge it and he got punched in the gut, falling to the group. Kook howled in pain and Jungkook groaned,kneeling on his knee and holding his stomach, looking down while coughing.

He saw two feet in front of him. The person in front of him squatted down, put their finger under Jungkooks chin and forced him too look them in the eyes.

Taehyung made Jungkook look him in his eyes. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in struggle, forcing himself not to submit. 'I can't submit...not again!' He screamed to himself, fighting his inner wolf.

"Oh pup...just give up. You're not as near as strong as me, come on, let me win so you don't get hurt~" Taehyung said, staring at jungkooks 'brownish black' eyes with his blood red ones.

Jungkooks eyes widened as he remembered something similar to this situation.

He froze.

"I will not be weak. Not again." He thought, clenching his fists.

Jungkook snapped back to reality and he growled.

He stood up, still looking at the ground.

"That's not gonna happen anymore..." he mumbled.

"What was that pup?~" Taehyung asked in a teasing voice. Jungkook glared up at Taehyung.

Taehyung froze

'Omega.....?' He thought as he stared at Jungkooks blue eyes.

He rubbed his eyes and opened them again.

'Brownish Black..guess I was seeing things'

Jungkook ran up to Jungkook and kicked Taehyung in the stomach, making him cough out blood.
"I won't let anyone hurt me anymore..."Jungkook mumbled.

"Ok ok! YOU WIN!" Taehyung said yelling the last part.

Jungkook ran away and Taehyung hurriedly followed him, loosing him in the process.

Maybe if they stayed there they would've seen their profiles...or to be specific....Jungkooks.

Jeon Jungkook
Age: 17
Wolf name: Kook
Strength UPGRADED!: 19/20
Status: omega
Black Wolf

=

AYE FAM! Sorry I didn't update earlier, family problems and stuff.

I wasn't really planning on having angst in this story but I changed my plan so I added a warning about what will be in this book!

Anyways I hope you liked this chapter! I liked writing it. Except one part...yea...OK BYE LOVE YOU GUYS!!!💗💗❤️❤️💗♥️♥️💯💜💜🌹🌹♥️💎💎💯( please don't have me about that part by the way...)