|1| The New Girl

"To be completely honest, I never knew he had a daughter," a man with neatly combed brown hair and violet eyes says with a gentle voice. He's wearing a brown formal business suit and a saw-tooth leaf pin on his tie. 

He holding the entrance exam papers that you took for to be accepted into this school. He's sitting comfortably on his chair, with his desk in front of him while you sitting on a chair that's in front of his desk.

Hearing his comment, you couldn't hold back the checky smile, "Yeah, I get that a lot," you comment with a shrug as you raise your dominant leg to place over the other while keeping eye contact with the chairman.

You raise your hand to point around your face, "It's the nose, isn't?" You ask sarcastically.

He chuckles at your little remark. You then rest tour hand on your lap.

"Does he know about this?" he asks with curiosity as he's intrigued with how you've handle and take advantage of the situation.

His office is dark. No light, well, there is but it's coming from the sun outside that's shining through his window. It's make you feel a little uncomfortable, however, at the same time, you don't mind it.

The dark is better...

You chuckle, "After, I convinced him to let me enroll in this school, yes," you answer but then your smile turns into something else, something a little creepy--cocky, you could say, "But him knowing which class I'll end up, no," not a hint of guilt in your voice.

"Therefore, you know what's in that classroom," he says as he places the exams paper down on his desk, leans back on his chair while crossing his legs and placing his hands on his knee. He even titles his chin up a little, showing you dominance or just someone you shouldn't mess with but you weren't scared of him.

Not even the slightest hint of fear or worry is shown on your face.

Instead, you kept the eye contact. It showed that you don't look down on him nor look up to him, just that you don't care. And that can be more dangerous than anything else but to add to it, you keep the coy smile.

"I'm not scared of you, Mr. Asano," you inform him calmly but with honestly. He has noticed it which is why you interest him and intrigue him.

"I would be disappointed if you were, Miss Amoljot," he confesses with a smile as he's enjoying this little game with you.

You giggle, "But yes, I do know the classroom situation. I mean, you do know who my father is," you remind him which got him more interested in you.

"I see..." he says with a smile that means no good. He grabs your test scores and looks at him once again and then back at you, "But because of your absence for the first week of school and not informing the school about it meaning the school staff have assumed that you were ditching..." he points out which made you nod with a smile as if was something you were proud of.

But wait, there's more, "But the day you came to school, you barged into my office and threw my table across the room, breaking the glass on the table and then spilling coffee on my important documents," he adds in, to which you once again nod as if you were proud of your work.

You keep your smile, "And I can see that you still haven't fixed the table. It's been a week since a broke it," you point out as you point behind you while keeping the eye contact.

The desk is at a corner, still broken with the glass on the ground. There's papers on the round as well and coffee stain on them.

Of course, all caused by you.

"Kept it knowing you'll be back in my office," the chairman's assumptions were true, "I wanted to see if you would feel guilty. I mean, you were suspended for a week for doing so. Maybe you did some thinking?" he ask which made you giggle which has given him the answer to his question.