|31| I Won't Give Up

7.6K READERS!!!!! OMG! IM SCREAMING!!! Thank you all so so SOOOOOOO much! It makes me so happy to see that there are so many Troublemakers out there reading this! I know I have said this before but I'm going to do it again and again! I love each and every one of you! I love you all!

Because I am so grateful and so happy! I am going to make this a very special episode. I talk to my friend, Moonlight, I told her my idea and she said I should put it in the story. This episode is an episode you have all been waiting for, get into a comfortable place and position, have a drink and food close by if you're hungry, sit back and relax and enjoy the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everything that happened. Knowing the truth about what was really going on with Yasmine and Carlos, finally realizing that you were in love with Karma the whole time. There was just so much going on at the same time.

It was the day before the exams, you went to school. Everyone was studying in class and you needed a break.

"(Name), where are you going?" Nagisa asks you.

"I'm ditching, I need a break," you tell him as you grabbed your handbag and then you left.

"She's ditching without Karma? What exactly happened between you?" Maehara asks Karma.

"It's nothing," Karma says as he gets up from his desk and leaves.

-With You-

You didn't go to town and eat like you normally would, instead you went to the place where you and Karma took selfies and had fun together. You missed that time.

You walked a little higher and found yourself with a very beautiful view. You thought that it was off the ground because one slip, you can fall to your death. You sat down, took a deep breath and enjoy the quiet sound around you.

You then grabbed your phone and made a phone call, he picked up, "Hey," you said.

"Is there something wrong?" he ask.

"No, everything is fine, I just wanted to tell you that I'm going to do it," you tell him.

"Are you sure?" he asks.

"Xander, I'm sure. I want to get this over with. I don't want to suffer this pain anymore and I'll also take the therapy classes so that my insanity cools down. I want to move on, I really do," you tell him.

"I understand but does Karasuma know about this?" he asks.

"He does, we talked about it and he's in it," you tell him.

"When do you want to do this?" he asks.

"During the exams," you tell him.

"Tomorrow?" he asks, making sure he heard it right.

"Yeah, today I have plans, places to go, food to eat and tomorrow... tomorrow we'll do the surgery," you tell him.

"You do know that this operation can take days," he says.

"I know, just don't give up on me, alright?" you say.

"We'll do what we can and I promise you'll be cured," he says.

"Good and can this... can this cancer in my body be a cure for others?" you ask.

"The Cancer you have is very rare, something never seen before, if this goes perfect, we might be able to make a vaccine or cure others who are like you," he says.