|22| No fear

Before we get started I just wanted to say thank you for 2.3K Readers!!! I'm just too happy! And I'm so glad to see so many liking this story! I love you all My little Troublemakers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Name), there's something I need to get through you, something important," Karma says.

"Okay?"

"(Name) I..." Karma tries to find the words.

"Karma? You what?" You ask.

It was hard for him to say it, he doesn't know how to put it into words. He was nervous, his heart was beating, he thought his heart was beating louder than the music inside the building.

"Karma?" you try to get his attention.

"(Name)?" someone else calls for you as he walks out of the building.

You turn to face them, "Kaito," you say.

"Is everything okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, everything is fine," you tell him.

"Are you coming back inside or are you going to leave without saying goodbye?" Kaito says with a small smile.

You looked at him, not smiling, "Too early for jokes? Sorry, but can I ask you something before we go back in?" Kaito asks.

"Yes, anything," you tell him, forgetting that Karma was even there.

"Are you sure that we'll be able to stick together, I mean, we haven't stayed as you know friends with all of each other for mounts now," he tells you.

"I know, but I think it was because it didn't feel complete or that maybe it's because you guys left like that maybe one of you were to leave the same way I did, without saying anything as if I have abanded you," you tell him.

He looked the other way and faced down, you got close to him and gently touched his cheeks with both of your hand and made him look at you, "Look at me, We're the ones who you were comfortable with, we even forced you to go out of your comfort zone and we went through so much, Usui and Naoki fought for everyone so fight as well. Carlos and I may not be there but We trust that this group will forever be together," you tell him as you look into his eyes.

He nods with a smile, "Good because I think there's a special girl in there who's waiting for you," you said as you moved your hand to his shoulders.

"You mean Izzy?" he asks

"Who else am I talking about?"

"But we're just friends," Kaito says blushing.

"Friends my ass, you took her on dates, buy her food, flirt and I see the way she looks at you and the way you look at her so get her before someone else does!" you courage him.

"Alright, but (Name)," Kaito says.

"Yeah?"

He whispers, "The a red head guy that's watching us," he tells you.

"Omg!" you notice. "I'm sorry, Kaito this is Karma, Karma this is Kaito," you introduce them.

"Hi," Karma says.

"Hey," Kaito says and then shakes his hand.

"I'll go back inside and should as well, everyone want to dance and there wondering if you can still dance like last time," Kaito says.

"I'm coming," you look at Karma, "Do you want to join us? I would really like it if you would," you tell him.

Karma looks at you, he wants to tell you but he thought that maybe this wasn't the right time, "Yeah," he says with a smile.