|78| Top 4

I apologize for the really late update. I had to take care of a sweet 15 (Quinceanera for Spanish girls). It's like a sweet 16 but 15 for Spanish girls so I had barely any time to write but here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're in your house, in the living room. Ryu's soccer and volleyball teammates and Nena's volleyball teammates were in your living room studying altogether. Ryu asked you and you told him it was fine.

Nena's father, Kei, is also here because you and he are tutoring the kids. In high school, you got the title, the smartest kid in japan because you would always arrive first no matter what subject. You were even on the news.

Kei wasn't bad or good, he was average but he does know his way around a few subjects. Ryu was tutoring his friends as well. There's a lot of kids so the more tutors, the better. Everyone is teaching each other what they know best and the best they can. Just like how Koro-sensei did back then.

"Miss Amoljot Karasuma, math really is your best subject," one of Ryu soccer teammates tells you with a smile as you helped him with a math question. He has long brown hair that reaches the neck but it's tight up and he's also wearing a small headband that goes around that head, something that a few soccer players use so that they can keep the hair off there face.

He's wearing a soccer jersey with jeans. He's sitting next to Nena, they and some other kids are sitting on the ground and writing on the coffee table while some are on the table and some on the couch and some on the ground. Ryu is also sitting next to Nena but on her right side.

"Again, no need to be formal, Ayato. Just call me (Name), same thing with Kei. Now do you children want another large and amazing pizza?" you ask with a smile.

"I do!!!" everyone yells.

"Right, I'll order it," you say with a wink and head to the kitchen with your phone and call the pizzeria.

"Hey, papa, can you help me with this one please?" Nena asks her father.

"What is it, Cariño?" Kei asks as he goes next to his daughter to see what she needs help with.

"Kei, sir, what does Ca-ri-ño mean?" Ayato asks him.

"It's sweety in Spanish. Dad learned Spanish in high school and I want to learn it," Nena tells him.

"You wanting to learn Spanish is surprising, planning on going somewhere like Spain or Colombia?" he asks her with a smile.

"No, more like Machu Picchu," Nena tells him with a gentle smile which surprised her father. He wondered why she wanted to go there. Ryu also looks at her wondering why she wants to go there because Nena never told him about wanting to go there.

"Machu Picchu? Where is that?" Ayato asks her as he was interested.

"Peru," she tells him with a gentle smile.

"I'm going to get something to drink," Kei tells her and goes to the kitchen.

"Kei, are you okay?" you ask him.

"Yeah," he tells her as he gets himself a cup of water. while you walk to see what's going on.

"Peru? Why there?" Ayato asks her as he wonders why she wants to go when there are other more beautiful places to go to, to visit.

"I found a, um, a picture, well, more like a card, a letter and the picture was a picture of Machu Picchu. On the back of that letter, it says, It's better to see something once than... to hear about it a thousand times," Nena tells him with a gentle smile.