|55| Play

Everyone is in class chatting and enjoy the victory they have won over the A-Class. But then out of knowing the building shook a little. Everyone wondered what it was even you. Everyone goes by the window and see the principal and a few constructions outside that are going to destroy the building and send the student, E-Class to some farm.

Everyone got angry, said they wouldn't move and that they'll graduate in this high school. The principal told the construction people to wait because he had stuff to take care of inside the building.

The students had to wait outside of the classroom. Everyone was outside and they were looking through the open window. Karasuam, Irina, Koro-sensei and the principal were the only ones inside.

In the middle of the classroom,  there were five tables, one for each subject. "Now then Koro-sensei, I assume you don't wish to be fired and furthermore you wish to keep this classroom. Well, what would you say to a little weigher?" he asks.

"I've prepared five subject worth of test questions and five hand grenades. Four of them are anti-sensei grenades and the other works on humans. They're the deal. They are identicals in appearance and smell and made such that, once their pin is pulled, they'll explode once the handle begins to rise. I've pulled their pins and place them carefully between random pages in the textbook, handles in place. You will open the book and solve the problem on the top right," The principal says.

"As soon as he opens it, the handle will pop up and..." Hara was interrupted by the principal.

"Yes, he'll certainly almost be hit with an explosion but he can't move an inch until he solved the problem. You'll handle the first four books while I'll take the last one. If you manage to kill me or force me to withdraw, I will permit you and the E-Class to remain here. Let's see... ah, Terasaka, use a formula to find Koro-sensei's odds of winning," he tells him.

"An anti-sensei grenade explosion won't kill you. To do that, we'd need to save the real grenade till the end. 4/5 times 3/4 times 2/3 times 1/2 equals 1/5. So 20%," Terasaka tells him.

"Correct!" he says with a smile.

"But Koro-sensei has to take four deadly grenades in a row and you can safely tap out soon as it gets ugly. This is ridiculously unfair!" Terasaka points out.

"I'm with him on that! This is so unfair! Why don't you make us take the questions? At less let me do it, I'll have it answered in less than a minute!" you yell out.

"You can quit the acting Karasuma," he tells you. You shut up because he already knows the truth but you're surprised how he's not snitching on you. "Terasaka... you'll find that the world is just one injustice after another. Especially between the weak and the strong. If you ever need more information about it, you can always just ask your classmate, (Name)," he says as he looks at you.

You were starting to get pissed off but you also wanted to see how things would play out, "But because there's a difference, I choose to teach every student here to be strong. So will you give it a try? It's also a test to see how serious you are about your chosen profession. If I were you, I'd jump right in," he says with a creepy look which you love. 

You wanted to giggle and smile at this but that would be out of character so you made sure to keep looking pissed off.

"Yes, Of course, let's jump right in," Koro-sensei says nervously.

Mr. Principal walks out of the classroom just for safety reasons, "Open solve the problem and close. Move quickly enough and the grenades won't go off. Spees is your specialty so this should be a walk on the park, yes?" he says with a coy smile.

"Ah, Y-yes! Excellent point!" Koro-sensei says.

Koro-sensei opens the book to the page and then he starts panicking, he looks like he doesn't know the answer, he doesn't know what to do which worried everyone. You felt kind of bad. You sort of wanted Koro-sensei to win this so that you can have the chance to use your tentacle and kill him yourself.