|75| Punch

"What the hell--" Karina looks at her little brothers, "I mean, um, welcome. What are you doing here?" Karina says with a smile and walks towards him, well more like towards the door so that she can unlock it and let her brothers in.}

Karina can't say any swear words in front of her brothers because she has to set a good example and because they will tell her parents and Karasuma will get angry.

"You grew up so much. The last time I saw you was when you were..."

"When I saw 3. I still remember you and I heard the story as to how you hurt my sister," Karina says opening the door.

"Do you know him, Kari?" the blond boy says looking at her sister.

"Who are they...?" Karma asks.

"There my brothers," Karina tells him and then she looks at them, "Sebastien, can you help Fernando out of his clothes and get him to change? I'll just talk to this men for a little while and then I'll make dinner," she tells them and they nod and walk inside the house. 

Karina then closes the door because she wasn't going to let Karma inside her house. "Akabane, what are you doing here?" Karina asks him as she crosses her arms and looks at him.

"Listen, I know you hate me but I really need to see her. I need to talk to her," Karma tells her.

"Are you asking me, to tell you where my sister lives so that you can go over and hurt her? Are you crazy? Just who do you take me for?" Karina says as she felt like the urge to punch him.

"Karina, I--"

"No! Akabane, I... Just no! After 16 years you want to go back into (Name)'s life? You really are low, aren't you?  After cheating on her and then making her be a single-- Um... Just go away, Akabane," Karina tell him and then she turns around so that she can go inside.

"I know about Ryu!" Karma tells her which made her stop and look at him.

"You what?" Karina ask.

"I know about my son. About the son, I never knew about," Karma tells her which lead Karina making a hard decision.

"How did you...?" Karina ask.

"I meet him but (Name) doesn't know that I know and I want to talk to her about it," Karma tells her.

Karina knows that the right thing to do is tell him where you live so that you both can talk about it but she can't do that to you, not without your permission because she knows that if she was in your position, you wouldn't tell him where she lived.

"They've been happy, they've been doing well without you in their lives. If Ryu met you then he must have already told you to stay away. I'm sorry, I can't help you and... I'm doing my best to not punch you or hurt you at all right now," Karina tells him.

"Go ahead, you won't be the first," Karma tells him, "I deserve," he confesses.

Karina looks around then lets out a sigh. She looks at Karma. She smiles and then she punches him. Karma falls on the ground. The Karasuma's really do know how to throw a punch. Karma gets up and Karina looks at him, "Do you have a pen?" Karina asks him as she was going to give him your address.

Karma smiles with a nod and gives her a pen.

-Time Skip-

"I can't believe they kept me up all night..." you as you drop all your things and jump on the couch. It was the closest thing to a bed. Sky comes running to you wondering if you can play, "Not now Sky, mommy stayed up all night. If you could bring me a cup of coffee, that would be great," you tell her but she just sits down and looks at you.