|45| A Favour Part 2

I'm so sorry for the late chapter but here it is! Again, I'm sorry for the late chapter. 

A friend of mine said I should try to do a Q and A (Questions and Answer) for you guys and I was like why not. So if you have any questions for me or if there's something you would like to know just leave a comment and Next Monday I'll answer them, if not then the Monday after that. That's all for now. Now back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You and Itona didn't hit off," Karma points out.

"Who did? But yesterday's enemy can be today's friend," you tell Karma with a bright smile which made him smile. He pats you on the head which surprised you. He then rejoins the other and you follow behind him.

Terasaka and his group are the ones who are taking care of Itona. They were trying to calm him down, to get him to get over his obsession of winning. You wanted to do something but there was nothing for you to do.

-Time Skip-

Terasaka was finally able to get through Itona. Koro-sensei was able to get his tentacle off him and Itona can now live a normal and peaceful life and enjoy class 3-E.

Karma walks you home after everything, "Karma...?" you say his name as you walk beside him. Your hands were in your uniform jacket pocket and Karma's hands were in his pocket.

"Yeah?" he says.

"There's something I want to tell you..." you say as you were trying to get the confidence to tell him how you feel and how things have been for you lately.

"I'm listening," Karma says hoping that you'll open up to him, that you'll tell him what you were holding back.

"I..." you hesitated a little. You stop walking, Karma turns around and looks at you wondering why you stopped, you look at him with a smile, "I love you," you tell him.

Karma looks at you with a surprised look, he didn't expect you to say that. He knows that you do but when you said it to him this time, it felt different. You looked in pain, "(Name)--"

"I just wanted to let you," you say as you walk up to him, "It's late, you should go home. I can take it from here," you tell him with a smile and then walk the rest of the way home.

Karma watches you leave. He doesn't stop you.

-When You Got Home-

"I'm back," you say but there was no answer. Karasama is not back yet. You walk to the kitchen and see the time on the microwave, it was already midnight. You sigh and walk to the kitchen, you see the food, you weren't hungry but you didn't want to leave it hanging.

You took the plate out and microwaved it. You then walked to the table, place the food and sit down with a fork. You look at the food and take a bit, "It's good..." you tell yourself as you took another slow bite.

It was quiet, it hasn't felt like this for a long time. Before it was lively with your parents and then it was lonely but then you had Karasuma and it became more lively but now it feels lonely again. 

Once finish eating, you walk to the sick with your empty plate. You clean the plat and place it somewhere so that it would dry. You then grab a piece of paper and pen, you wrote something and then left it on the table so that when Karasuma gets home, he can see the message you left him.

You walk upstairs and head for the showers, after what happened today, you deserve to have one nice warm ass shower. After your shower, you head over to your room. You take a look on your phone for the time and see that it's almost 2 am, "Well, looks like I'll be skipping all morning's classes," you tell yourself as you put the phone back down.