|36| Club

Karma looks at the guy really intensely, there was no movement for a couple of second and then Karma swing the plant again and the guy grab it and then crushes it. The blond guy then goes for the attack and Karma dodges it. He wouldn't let him crap him because he knows the second he does he's going to crush his skull.

"He's dodging him like a pro," Kayano says.

"Those are your defensives move are they not M. Karasuma?" Koro-sensei ask.

"You bet they are," you say with a smile.

The blond guy then stops attacking Karma, "Hm? What's the problem? Defending yourself is pointless you have to come for an attack," he says.

"Oh, you don't say and what if all I'm trying to do is keep you unoccupied, I mean, my buddies are trying to sneak by so what if I'm just being clever," Karma tells him.

The guy looks at KArma with a deadly stare that could scare anyone but Karma showed no fear at all, "Oh, relax, I'm pretty underhanded in the prettiest of days but this is one fight I want to win fair and scare," Karma tells him. He then gets into a fighting position and starts jumping side to side as if he was warming himself up.

"No tricks, no cheating, no holding out, just you and me now like men," Karma tells him with a smile that he always has one.

"You have a lot of potentials and you seem to be a better fighter than the chick, and I'm sure you bring on a better fight then she would," he says as he was talking about you, it pissed you off of course. You didn't like how coy he was, he didn't even fight you yet and he's already saying how bad of a fighter you are, "But be my guess. See this is what I been talking about two equal, Emano and Emano, a fight to the death," he adds as he craps his fingers again.

"Careful with the thing you say," Karma says and then goes for an attack. 

They both start fighting and then Karma got a hit on him. The guy fell and turned around and Karma saw an opening. He went for it but then the guy prayed him with the same stuff that the around face guy prayed Karasuma.

"Karma!" you yell.

Karma falls and the guy grabs his hair, "Say goodnight you little punk," the guy says.

"You son of a bitch! He wanted to fight you like a man and this is how you respond!?" Yoshida yells.

"Oh come one, this isn't a place for that kid, get over it," he says as he then grabs Karma's face and raises him.

"You asshole!" you yell.

"Terasaka, Yoshida, hold her," Karasuma says.

Tearasaka and Yoshima grab you because you were about to fight the damn guy and teach him a lesson, "Damn, how strong are you?" Terasaka says as he was having trouble holding you back. 

"I'm an assassin, they don't reward folks who play by the rules, heck if you have a can of gas use it," he says and then looks at Karma but what he didn't expect was that Karma was also holding one and Karma prayed him with it.

He then let'S go of Karma and falls on his knees, "Looks like great minds do think alike, now what were you saying about my girlfriend?" Karma says with a coy smile and a handkerchief over his mouth and nose.

"Karma..." you say as you calm down. You noticed the handkerchief, now you knew why he took it off but the only question was he knew that the blond guy that the can of gas on him the whole time?

"How... How did you... You should be paralyzed.." he says as he pulled out a knife. He went for an attack but Karma grabbed him his arm and put him on the ground.