|90| A Happy Beginning

Once he saw you how beautiful you look in that white dress... Everything flashes before his eyes...

Karma was just sitting down, listening to another one of Koro-sensei lessons until there was a knock on the door, everyone faces the door.

"Yes?" Koro-sensei says wondering who was at the door.

A young beautiful girl opens the door and walks in. Her hair was a beautiful (your hair colour) that's tied up into a ponytail. Her legs show that she's the kind of person that works out. She wasn't wearing those long black socks that goes up to the knee.

Her shirt wasn't fully buttoned and she wasn't wearing a tie and her jacket is open, she's looking completely like a trouble maker but also a model. For some reason, Karma couldn't take her eyes off her and he was the exact same way for the others in the class.

Karma found her... interesting and amusing. The new girl was talking to Koro-sensei but Karma wasn't paying any attention to that but then reality checks in. No one knows her. She's wearing the school uniform and she's standing in front of Koro-sensei...

Out of nowhere, she attacks him and succeeds. Something only he was able to do and now someone else was able to do it but not once but twice and the third time she fails and explains how she was able to do it. 

Everyone was surprised by two things about the new girl, one she was Karasuma's daughter and two... How she was able to get Koro-sensei and making it look so easy. There was something about her that didn't feel right...

She explained how she wasn't related to Karasuma and then walks to the empty seat next to him.

"Hey, new girl, what did you mean when you said you're not blood-related?"  he has to ask. He doesn't know why but he did. He didn't really care about the answer nor did he want to know but he just wanted to talk to her.

"First, I have a name and I think you should use it or I'll start calling you names too. Second, not really any of your business but if your curious ask my dad, I think he'll tell you and Third what's your name just in case if you do use my name?" she tells him with a smile as she lays on the desk with a smile.

Karma found her adorable at that moment.

His heart just skipped a beat.

"...I'm Karma Akabane," he tells her with a smile that hid what he was feeling as he decided to ignore it.

He sees her smile and giggles which he loved for some reason and he hears her say, "What a strange name you have."

A moment.

The first meeting.

Something changed. Something felt different. Karma didn't understand at the moment but he did find her interesting. He was going to say something until Koro-sensei interrupted their moment. 

He said that he should stop flirting and Karma defended himself but (Name), the new girl, said something which made the class laugh. She said that Karma couldn't flirt and he knew then... She's a troublemaker that might give him trouble but he wasn't scared or worried... He was more like excited.

.

Karma saw (Name) walk out of the classroom with her lunch and head to the mountain to eat. Karma has been up there so many times that he knows the place like the back of his hand. He found her easily and they talked. Turns out she a horrible chef.

Karma suggested to ditch class to get some food and she agreed as they were ditching math class which were both of their best subjects. 

She said how he'll be paying for the meal but Karma was having none of that. He said he didn't want to pay before she seemed like a person that eats a lot of she defended herself but saying, "Sweety, all girls do, now let's going."