|25| Pills

Because we're in December, I feel really generous and because I also wanted to post another chapter so here it is, I hope you like this one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two days have passed and everything was going according to plan. You were outside taking a walk. It was cold outside but you need to cool down your head and take a break. You knew sooner or later you'll start to panic. 

It was cold outside, you had your hair down and a warm hat. You were also wearing a warm jacket.

"I was looking for you," someone said behind you.

You sigh, "Well there goes my quiet walk," you turn around, "Is there something I can do for you, uncle?"

"What the fuck is this!?" Your uncle says as he shows you a newspaper as he walks to you.

"A newspaper?" you say acting confident and sarcastic.

"Don't play dumb with me!" he says.

"Cool it down, uncle. If you down lower your tone than we're going to have an audience," you say to him with a coy smile.

He looked like a mess, his hair was mess up and it looked like he has been resting or sleeping at all and you enjoy how weak he looked.

Your uncle looks around and sees people whispering and talking about him.

The file paper you gave Izzy and Kaito were information about your uncle and the terrible things he has done but what you gave them wasn't the half of it. Izzy's father loved the information and he didn't question where she got it from. Her mother double checks if those pieces of information were true or not and they were and they were. 

Kaito's father also loved the information and he'll be using it in court. You were on the winning side and you love the feeling but there was still a part of you that stills worries.

"Let's go somewhere quieter," he says calmly.

"And public," you say and he had no choice to agree to it.

You both went to a cafe, you ordered a hot chocolate and he ordered a coffee.

"How the hell did you get this information?" he got straight to the point.

"I have no idea what you mean, uncle," you tell him.

"Don't play stupid with me, I know you hacked into my company computers and made up these fake fils," he says.

"First, it's not your company and second I don't even know how to hack and why would I to begin with? I know the consequences to it," you tell him with a smile.

"Admit it that you hacked," he says so desperately.

You grab your phone and typed something, you then showed it to him. The expression on his face, he was angry, very angry. 

"How did you know?" he asks as he shows you he powered off his phone.

You gave him a look and he stood up and showed you his pockets. He was empty. His phone on the table and so were his hands.

"You think I wouldn't notice you recording the conversation? Who do you think raised me?" you ask him and you take a sit of your hot chocolate.

"I am have underestimated you," he says.

"Oh, no. You haven't underestimated me, you have underestimated everyone who wasn'T on your side," you say as you look who was behind your uncle, on the other table. Your uncle turns around and he sees Izzy and Kaito.