|34| The Antidotes

10.3K READER!!!! NOW IM CRYING!! You guys already know I'm thankful and super happy so I won't say much! Love you guys so much!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Karasuma rushed to room as quickly as he possibly can. Once he made it to your room door, he was breathing heavily. He opened the door and there you were...

You were sitting on your hospital bed. You looked at Karasuma, "Don't you know that's impolite to barge in without knocking? I mean, who knows what I could have been doing here and while you're at it, do you mind getting me something to eat? I'm starving," you tell Karasuma.

Karasuma looks at you, next thing you knew you saw him shedding a tear, you smiled, "I told you that I would come back," you tell him with a gentle smile. Karasuma walks up to you quickly and hugs you and you hug him too, "Thank you..." Karasuma says.

-Time Skip-

You were cured and you were really happy about that, but that didn't mean that you get to leave the hospital just like that. You had to stay so that they can run a few tests on you, they wanted to double check if you were 100% cured. 

The also wanted to know if there was any medicine you had to take or something but your body was healthy for now and you didn't need any. The surgery made you have a few trouble with walking and your eyesight was a little blurry time to time. You wondered if you had to wear glasses but you didn't because Xander said it would just make your eyesight worst. 

You just needed a few days of rest and then your eyesight would be back to normal. Xander recommender that while you stay at the hospital for the tests running, you should also take the therapy for your mental anxiety disorder. You may have gotten it while you were young but it got so much worst when your parents passed away. You agreed to it. You were going to let them do a few tests and you would take the therapy.

A few days have passed and you were started to walk properly, you weren't allowed any visitor, only family members. You ask Karasuma about the things you have missed at school and he told you everything. He even told you how E-Class got the top score and how they were all going on a trip. 

You were really happy for all of them. You ask Karasuam if you could go. At first, he thought it wasn't a good idea but with a lot of convincing, he said it was fine if Xander says that you can leave the hospital. 

You talked to Xander and ask him, he rechecked the tests and everything looked great, except that you still had asthmas but that will go away with time. He just told you to be careful with the stitches on your body because you don't want them to reopen because if they do... let's just say it's going to be a mess. 

Karasuma explained to you what the plan was for Killing Koro-sensei. He told you how much everyone was improving. You asked Karasuma if your classmate knows your okay, if Karma knows your okay. Karasuma told you that they don't but they believe you do. You ask him to not tell them because you wanted to surprise them at Okinawa.

-The Day Of The Trip-

Instead of going on a boat, you were going on a helicopter. You were on it and you saw the boat that your classmates were on. It was a 6 hours ride for them while for you were shorter. You arrived at the island before they did but you go there early. 

You went to your room and got everything ready. You placed all your stuff down. You had a few time left before your classmate would join you so you decided that you would look around. You were wearing a white short and a shirt that had clippers. The clipper where on the neck all the way to the breast, so if you were to unclip them then it would show your breast and finally you had a small summer jacket to cover your arm, it was light and it wasn't warm.