|12| The New Student

Quick announcement! I'll be posting a new chapter every Sunday because I have volleyball every Tuesday and Thursday after school, soccer every Friday after, swimming every Wednesday and Saturdays and Monday is just my sleep day, and that's all! Back to the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karma leans in.

"(Name)?" someone calls you out and you push Karma away.

"There you are, I was looking for you," it was Karasuma. He didn't see you and Karma about to kiss, he only saw you push him away.

"D-Dad?" you said as you started to blush. You look at your dad, to nervous to make eye contact with Karma.

"I went to the girl's room but you weren't in there," he says.

"O-Oh! Is something wrong?" you ask him as you walk up to him.

"There'S something you need to know it's not that important but it's something," he says.

"I understand," you said to him.

"Karma I think it's time for you to head to bed now," Karasuma said to Karma.

"Yeah," Karma says.

"Good night," Karasuma says, "Come on," he says as walks away.

You nod and took the courage to look back, to look at Karma. He looked back at you, he moved his lips, he was saying something and he made it clear and understandable for you to read. You nod and smiled. You then followed Karasuma.

"What happened between you and Karma? Did you have a fight with him?" he asked.

"No, we're not fighting or anything. It's nothing you don't have to worry," you said as you took out your inhaler. You inhaled it and then you touched your lip.

Was he going to kiss me? We did kiss before but that was different... The first time it was payback, the second was because he was protecting me against Carlos but he was going to do it again but there was no reason for it...... so why? I was going to let him... no, I was also leaning to him... my heart was beating so fast, it wasn't the first time my heart was acting like that with Karma... There's no way... Who am I kidding? I know this feeling too well... So many thoughts went through your mind.

Good night Munchie he said with a gentle smile

"Dad?" you said as you stopped walking.

"Yes?" Karasuma says as he stops walking and looked behind.

"I'll meet you in your room, there's something I gotta do, something important," you said to him with. He looked at you and he can tell whatever you had to do was important.

"Just hurry it up okay?" he says and you nod.

Karasuma walks to his room and you ran the other way, back to Karma. You wanted to be sure, you wanted to know if this feeling you have for Karma is true and not something else.

There was a turn you had to take.

"It was a weird day wasn't it?" you heard a female's voice.

You hide behind the wall and eavesdropped.

"It was but it was also fun," Karma said, "You know, it weird seeing you without your braids," Karma added.

"It is that bad?" she asks shyly. You recognized it, it was Okuda.

"Nah, it looks fine," Karma says.

"The stars look beautiful right now," Okuda says as she looks out the window.