|70| Buffet

"Happy birthday!!!!" Everyone yells as Ryu walks in the backyard. A young girl was standing beside Ryu as she was the one leading him into the backyard. She has black hair, golden hazel brown eyes and glasses. Her hair was in a braid and it was a shoulder length. She was wearing black shorts and a tank top.

"What?" Ryu says with a surprised look and a big smile.

"Happy birthday Ryu," you say as you walk up to your son to give him a hug.

"Mom, I honestly thought you forgot," Ryu tells you.

"How could I ever forget my own son's birthday. I was the one who suggested for Nena to distract you while everyone gets here and gets the whole party ready," you tell him with a bright smile.

"So that's why you were keeping me from coming home!" Ryu says looking at Nena.

"I told you that today was going to be fun," Nena tells him with a bright smile.

"Happy birthday," Kei tells him.

"Thank you," Ryu says with a smile.

"Happy birthday buddy!" Carlos says walking up to him and patting his head.

"Looks like you're not getting any younger, my man," James says with a smile as he was standing next to his wife who was sitting down.

"Happy birthday, Ryu," Okuda says with a gentle smile. She was also pregnant with a second child. She was about five months pregnant

"Ryu!" a little girl with a purplish tint hair and pink dress says running up to Ryu. Her name was Yuki, she was named after James mother.

"You're almost reaching my height! Stop growing!" Karina says to Ryu with a smile. Karina was now 16 years old. She's only three years older than Ryu.

"Ree-Ree!!!" a little blond boy says running towards Ryu. His name was Sebastien, Karina's little brother and Karasuma and Irina's second child. He's four years old and likes to call Ryu, Ree-Ree.

"Calm down, Sebastien," Irina says with a smile.

"Happy birthday Ryu," Karasuma tells him.

"A couple more years and you'll be able to live the wonderful life of High-School," Kyle says with a smile.

"You're growing up so fast!" Lauren says.

"Happy birthday," Leo tells him.

"Okay! Let's get the party started!" you say and Ryu went to greet everyone.

Ryu was having a lot of fun. You invited your teammates, Leo, Kyle and Lauren. Your parents and siblings, AKA, Ryu's aunt and uncle. Everyone was just having a lot of fun. And then it was time to open the presents.

"Here, open mine first," Carlos says as he gives a really big present to Ryu.

"Wow! It's big!" Ryu says as he teaks it carefully.

"Just, don't shake it," Carlos tells him and he nods.

Ryu opens it and when he saw what it was, his was so happy, "A guitar!?!?" he says as he shows it off.

"You're always playing with mine and I clearly remember you saying how badly you wanted to play the guitar," Carlos says.

"Thank you!" Ryu says as he runs up to him and hugs him.

"It's nothing buddy," Carlos tells him.

"Awesome!" Nena says with a smile.

"Yeah!" Ryu says.

"Hey, open ours," Kyle says as he gives his present to Ryu gently, "Be careful with it, what's in there is very delicate," Kyle also reminds him.

"Huh?" he says.