|26| Face Him

"It happened again..." you tell him.

"Why did you stop?" he asks.

"I wanted to move on... Why can't I move on?" you ask.

"(Name), you need to take your pills if you want me to untie you," he says.

"Alright," you say and open your mouth.

He put the pill in your mouth and water. You swallow it. He then untied you.

"Xander told you didn't he?" you ask.

"Well he is my brother-in-law," he says with a smile.

"How long was I out?" you ask.

"Around 4 hours," he says.

"4 Hours!?" you said as you were going to get off the bed.

"Whoa!" he stops you.

"You can't leave," he says.

"Carlos, I have to! I went crazy in my class, all my friends where there," you tell him.

"I know, I know but you need to calm down," he says as he hands you an inhaler.

You grabbed it and inhaled it. You went back on the bed, "How long?" you ask.

Carlos, look the other way, he didn't want to answer that, "How long, Carlos?" you ask again.

"Not that much, if this happens to you again then..."

"I'll die..." you finish his sentence.

He stayed quiet for a couple of seconds, "Yeah..." he says.

"God! I'm so stupid!" you tell yourself as you start to cry.

"You can't help it, you're sick," he says.

"Then what I am supposed to do, Carlos?! Tell me?" you ask as you yelled.

"(Name)..." he says your name with a soft calm voice.

"Why...? This is all my fault..." you say as you try to wipe your tears but they just won't stop coming.

"No, it's not," Carlos tells you.

"Yes, it is! You of all person should know that! You know how much it hurt! You know how much I suffered! You know how sick I am! So don't tell me it's okay when it's not!" you yell at him.

"Yes, I do know! I was there when you were crying! I was there when you were telling me your story! I was there! I know how much you were holding back but do you have any idea how much it hurts when I see you like this? Do you know how much it hurts me to see you like this and how I can do nothing about it?" he says.

"You're not the one with the problems!" you yell back.

He hugs you with comfort, "I know, but... but... I can't bear to see you like this. I have seen this happen to you too many times..." he says with a soothing voice. You hug him back as you cried on him.

"Excuse me, sir? Is there something I can help you with?" a nurse asks a boy.

"No, there's nothing," he says and then walks away.

-Later on the day-

"(Name)," you heard your name being called by the door. You looked over to see who it was. It was Karasuma.

"Hey," you say with a weak but gentle smile.

He walked up to you and sits down, "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"Honestly, not so good... I... I heard about my condition," you tell him.

"So you know," he says.