|3| Midterms

You walk to your calendar and see that midterms start tomorrow as you have written it down. You walk to your bathroom and grab your medications. You take what was needed for the morning and put them in the secret pocket in your bag. You had your hair tied up in a ponytail carefully, making sure the hair was in place and that everything looks good.

You then take the bandages that were on your arm off and then take out your makeup. You start putting the shade of your skin on your arm so that it looks like you were hiding nothing. This time you put on your jacket as you felt the temperature lowering.

Once you had everything that's needed, you turn the light off the house and made made you out of it, locking the door behind you.

You walk to school but once you arrived at the entrance, you ran into someone. "(Name), was it?" A guy with strawberry blond hair ask. He has the same uniform and he was also the guy who talked to you on your first day of school.

"Oh, hey, your the principal's son, Asuno," You say with a smile as you stop walking to converse with him.

"You remembered," he says in a surprise, "And how did you know the chairman is my father?" He asks.

"You have the same last name as him and not to mention you both almost have the same face so it's hard to not connect the dots," you explain.

"Right," it made sense. "You know midterms is tomorrow," he reminds you as he changes the subject.

"Yeah, I know," you says as you yawn. I shouldn't have stayed up late studying.

"Don't forget to put your name this time," he says which caused you to chuckle.

You didn't write your name in the entrance exam which means, despite the perfect scores you've gotten, you still failed but to make sure they knew it was your paper, you wrote your name on one of the papers and drew something on it and you used the same drawing for each of your paper which was able for the correctors to know it's yours and caught the Chairman's attention.

"I was to just too caught up in the questions, that all," you make a quick excuse as you put your cold hands in your pocket.

"No, you weren't," he speaks as if he was there when you were taking the exams. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Well, I did write my name in math but the others... I was just a little caught up," you say, voice getting a little seductive. "You know," you smile, "if I didn't know any better, I'll say you're a little obsess with me. Wait, don't tell me you fell for me on our first meeting," you tease.

He looks at you, his expression not changing, "Firstly, you're not stupid enough to forget to write your name--"

"You don't know me," you remind him as you lose the smile on your face.

"You would have gotten everything right and you would have been in class 3-A," he says as he ignores your statement.

"Your right, I could have and I also could have taken your spot in first place but I didn't," you sound as if you have done him a favour, "I guess, I wasn't that lucky and plus, they wouldn't let me in the fancy smart kid class either way because I ditched the first week of school when it's not even that important," you complain.

"I think, there's another reason to why you didn't write your name or showed up to school, it was more like you were trying to get to E-Class, Miss Karasuma," he says which did get your interest but it also informed you that he doesn't know what's going on in class 3-E.

"So, you found out my last name, good for you," you compliment, "so, do you like me or something?" You ask as you take one step closer to him.

"You're filled with confidence, Karasuma," Asuno says but he didn't mean that as a compliment.