|19| Halloween Special

Welcome back My Little Troublemakers, before we start, I'm letting you know that I have published Stay Away From Me (Tsukishma X Reader). If you're interested then please go check it out. Now that that's out of the way, I hope you enjoy this Halloween Special My Little Troublemakers.

-----------------------------------------

You were in your room, getting ready for school. It was Halloween, you got your costume and everything. You were sort of excited because you knew Karma would dress up. Karma doesn't really dress up for these sort of things, he would just wear a cap or something that he would bye for like a dollar or two but you were able to convince him to dress up.

After putting on your costume, you sat down in front of your mirror so that you could do your make up. You had no idea what Karma would dress up but he knows what your costume is. You both wanted to surprise each other. You were also curious what Koro-sensei would dress up.

"(Name)! We have to get going. Are you ready?" You heard your father call after you from downstairs.

"Yeah! I'm coming!" you yell and you put the makeup you were holding down.

Once downstairs you saw  Karasuma dressed up, "Oh, that looks good on you," you compliment him as you try not to laugh.

"You laugh then I'm going to take this off," he tells you.

"I'm not! I'm not," you say as you hold back your laughter.

"Let just get going now before I start to regret this," he says.

"Trust me, dad, you will and when you feel like it, let me tell you, it's too late!" you say with a laugh.

Karasuma was dressed up as Harry Potter. Karasuma would never dress up, he hasn't for years! But you, oh you, you have your ways with words and if your words don't get past then that's okay because you always have a plan B, Blackmail.

Oh, yes, you blackmailed Karasuma into dressing up. You wanted to see him dress up as Harry Potter and boy he did, just to keep your mouth shut.

"You remember our deal," he says.

"I'm a woman of my words," you tell him with a coy smile.

-Arriving at  School-

You walk up those stairs with Karasuma, once we got to the front door, Koro-sensei came quickly. You were surprised by his costume, he was Ironman. His costume wasn't like the one you buy in a store or whatever, he had the real thing.

"Koro-sensei! Your costume is amazing!" you compliment him. You started to geek out a little.

"Thank you (Name), I gotta say your costume is also pure amazing," Koro-sensei complements.

"Why thank you, I think so too," you tell him.

"Yes but it looks like M. Karasuma has the better costume yet," Koro-sensei says giggling.

"Well, you can say that again," you laugh.

"Tks," Karasuma says annoyedly and went inside. Koro-sensei followed him as he teased him.

You walk to the door of your classroom, "Happy Halloween!" you yell as you open the door and stepped in.

"Happy Halloween!"Everyone responded.

"Woah, nice costume (Name)," Kayano says as she walks up to you.

"Why thank you. Professor bitch and I actually went Halloween Shopping together," you explain.