|58| It's Okay

You tried getting out of the rope but you couldn't. "You won't be able to get out of that, it's a nylon rope," Karma tells you.

You stop struggling and sat down on the ground like a good girl, "Don't start thinking that you have won. You won't be able to get them off. You know that you can't talk me out of it, not can you get my mind off of it nor can a stupid kiss stop it as well. It will just make me even angrier," you tell him.

"I just need you to watch," Karma tells you as he walks up to you and sits down beside you.

"Just what are you--" You were cut off by a video that was being played.

"Gosh what should we say?" your mother asks. 

"Maybe an introduction? When should we show her this?" your father asks his wife.

"Oh I know, I'll go first! (Name) if your watching this then that means you're either turning 20 today! Or you found the hiding place you little monkey or... Or if we're dead," your mother says.

"Mom..." you say with widen eyes.

"I mean, we are assassin so something can happen," your father says.

"No! I am not going to die that way. I am going to live long enough to see my daughter walk down the aisle and you're going to live long enough to walk her down the aisle," your mother says with a giggle.

"Ha! I'm not letting my little girl get a boyfriend until she's 45. So she ain't walking down that aisle until she's 50," your father says.

"She can have one whenever she wants!" your mother says to your father.

"(Name), when you watch this you better still be single and if your not then, make sure the guy is treating you well and if he's not, then you and I can just go the basement, grab the weapon and let's cut his dic--"

"Ryu! NO! That's not why we're making this!" your mother tells him. She then sighs and looks at the camera, "(Name), this recording is made for you. It's a reminder of how amazing you are!" your mother says.

"Yup! We're giving you this when you turn 20 because first, we know you're going to beat this rare Cancer's ass and just to let you know how proud we are of you. When we're recording this, you were young and you were the bravest and strongest child out there and I know the older you get, the stronger and braver you'll be!" your father says.

"When I walked past your room, I heard you crying. I was worried. I was about to go in but then I heard you telling yourself that everything was going to be okay, that you were going to be just fine and when I decided to take a peek. I see you stretching and exercising," your mother says.

"I still don't understand why you want to lose all the weight, I mean you're already super cute! And you have the softest cheeks to have ever existed!" your father says so proudly.

"He's right about that, you know," Karma tells you. You were shaking but you also looked clam. Karma moves behind you and unties you.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Terasaka asks him.

"You can let go of her," Karma tells him.

They had a small doubt but they listen and to there surprised you didn't do anything. You were focused on the video. Karma walks away from you. He goes stand next to a tree.

"I remembered the time you tried to walk. You could never do it. You always kept falling on your butt or knee. You just couldn't get the right stepping but you never stopped trying. You stood up, hold your balance and took a step, hold your balance and then took another and hold again and just when you understood how to walk. You were so happy, the happiest baby I have ever seen. Not only did you learn how to walk, but you also learned how to run. Because you were so happy and proud of yourself, you ran to your father and I," your mother says.