|66| Ruy Akaki Amoljot Karasuma

"Waaaaa" the baby cries.

You took deep breaths, "Zander... My baby...?" you ask as you were sweating and exhausted.

"Congratulations, it's a baby boy," Zander tells you.

"A boy? I have a son?" you ask.

"Yes, here," Zander says as he hands ou your baby. You look at your baby boy. You were even crying. He has red hair, just like his father. "Do we have a name?" Zander asks.

"Ryu... Ryu Akaki Amoljot Karasuma," you tell him as you kiss your baby's forehead.

"It's a beautiful name," Zander tells you and, you smile with a nod.

-3 Months Later-

"You may now kiss the bride," the priest says.

James grabs Okuda by her waist and pulls her in and then kisses her and everyone claps.

Today was James and Okuda Wedding day. You were one of Okuda's bride maids and at the audience, where he was... Karma Akabane. James didn't invite him but he was Nagisa's plus one.

Okuda told Karma that you asked for a week off work so that you can come here from Korea just for there wedding day. Karma still thinks you live in Korea.

Ryu was here as well, but he was wearing a small hat that covers his red hair but there was something else he had that resembles Karma. His eyes. Not did Ryu have the same hair colour that his father has, he also has his eye colour.

The nice thing about this is that Ryu is always sleeping and Irina was taking care of him. Whenever someone asked about Ryu, you, James, Okuda, Karasuma and Irina was able to dodge the question and change the subject.

Your seat was far away from Karma and you still want nothing to do with him. Everyone was acually having fun. You and Karma didn't talk at all and if he tried getting close to you, someone was there to separate you.

"Alright, it's time gentleman!" James says. All the guys get ready. Okuda sits down on the chair and James takes something off her leg. She was blushing so bright when James was taking it off. James then looks at the boys. "Alright, you boys ready?" James ask.

"Yeah!!" they yell.

James shows his back to the boys and gets ready to throw it, "Alright, one! two! And... Three," James says as he throws it. He turns around and sees that Karma caught it. It wasn't really surprising, he was the tallest.

"Now the girls!" Kayano yells and the girls get ready.

"(Name), go," Irina tells you.

"No, why don't you?" you tell her.

"Because I'm married," she tells you with a coy smile.

"(Name), come on," Kayano says as she grabs your arm and brings you in. You stand with the others and you smile as you roll your eyes. If you do end up catching it, it would mean that you and Karma have to dance together.

"A-Alright! One... Two... And three!" Okuda says as she throws her bouquet. It was handing towards you and instead of catching it, you smacked it away from you and let some other girls catch it.

You were not going to dance with Karma. You know dang well that if you slow dance with Karma, you'll fall for him. You just can't let that happen.

-1 Year Later-

"So are you going or not?" you hear Karasuma says through the door.

"Yes! Yes!" you hear Irina says.