|88| Pie

You check the pregnancy test. It's positive...

"You've got to be kidding me. Just how fucking strong is your sperm, Red?" you ask yourself as you were still in disbelieve.

.

.

.

"How's your mom doing?" Nena ask Ryu. She heard what has happened to you and she got worried.

"I don't know. She keeps saying she's fine but then she keep on vomiting. Even Karma is getting worried," Ryu tells her with a sigh.

"I think she'll be alright but do you think that there's any chance that she might be... you know..." Nena points out.

Ryu looks at her, understanding what she's trying to say, "No," he says immediately, "There's no way," he adds, not wanting to believe it.

"Look at the facts, Ryu," Nena tells him, "It's morning sickness and your dad has been spending the nights at your house with your mother so you know..."

"No, just no. I don't even want to imagine my parent having sex, please don't put that image in my head," he tells her.

"Neither do I but you know... Your mom might be pregnant and you'll be a gib brother," Nena tells him, trying to cheer him up.

"I guess," Ryu says with a sigh, "How are things between you and your mom?" he ask her.

"Okay, I guess," she tells him, "I'm trying to get use to her calling me Gardenia. I met my grandparents and they wouldn't stop with the hugs. The family are not a scary as they seem to be. Or how the news make them to be. There really nice and kind people. They seem to care a lot for me but I know there some tension between my dad and my mom," Nena tells him. Ryu puts his arms around her shoulder and brings her in to a hug.

"Everything is going to going to be okay," he assures her and she nods, trusting his words.

-Time Skip-

You take a deep breath before knocking at the front door of a certains house. Karma's. You know he would be home. And you needed to tell him. You need to tell him. You even went to the hospital to double check it and you are 100% pregnant with Karma's kid. 

You're holding a letter.

The door open, "(Name), hey, I was about to text you'll getting you know I was coming over to check up on you," he tells you which you believe as he was dressed for it. He's also holding his phone and you see that he was going to text you.

"We need to talk," you tell him.

"Um, okay, come on in," he says as he moves to the side and you walk in. You make your way to the living room with him following you. Another Déjà-Vous.

"Hey, what's going on?" Karma ask you.

"Hmm, nothing much, just that I figured out what was wrong with me and why I'm so sick most of the times," you tell him as you look at him with your arms cross and a nervous smile.

"(Name)?" he says wondering if what he suspected was true or not.

You take a deep breath, "Turns out that I sick. Out of stress," you tell him which made him sigh but he was sort of disappointed, "I went to the hospital and they gave me a liste of things I need to do to get better," you tell him.

"Is there anything I can do?" he ask.

"I don't know. check it yourself," you tell him as you hand him the letter.

He takes it while you go to sit down on the couch. He follows and sits down as well. He opens the letter, "Just the usual, you know. I can't stress, I have to relax. Not stress. Do less activities. No fighting or anything that need me jumping around..." you tell him as you look at him, watching his expression.