|68| Fiancée?!?

You grab Karma by his shirt and pull him in for a kiss. You kiss him and he kisses you back. The kiss soon there into a makeout session. Karma leads you to his bedroom. You had your arms wrap around him.

Karma then breaks the kiss, "(Name), you're drunk, you don't know what you're doing right now..." Karma tells you as he was trying to hold back.

"No... Karma... I want to," you tell him.

"But, (Name), you--"

"Please! I can't bear being without you. I want you to hold me again," you tell him.

"Goddammit (Name), here I am, trying to control myself, trying to hold back and you're not making it very easy," Karma tells you.

You grab him and kiss him. 

-A Couple Of Minutes Later-

Karma was already inside of you. He was holding your hand as he trusts in you. You couldn't hold back your moans. It's been years seen you had someone inside of you and by years, I mean 10 years.

"I'm cumming," Karma says and then he comes. He then pulls out and takes off the condom and lays down beside you. You get up and grab another condom. You get on top of him and put the condom on his cock, "W-What are you doing--" he was cut off because you put him back inside him, "(N-Name)," Karma says as he gets hard again.

"What? Don't tell me you're getting tired now?" you say with a smirk, "Did the old age get to you already?" you tease him.

Karma smirks, "I tried going easy on you but now you're really pushing it," he tells you as he grabs your hips and trust into you deeper.

"K-Karma!" you yell with a moan.

-In The Morning-

You wake up, "Fuck... My head," you say quietly as you rub your head. You then look around you and wonder where you were, you can't remember a single thing that happened last night but your hips hurt and you have a huge hangover

You then notice a certain redhead sleeping peacefully on the bed and you notice that you were naked. Oh, fuck... No matter how you look like, I messed up big time... you tell yourself.

You got out of the bed quietly and gently. Making sure you don't wake up Karma and you were successful. Once you had your clothing on, you look at Karma who was sleeping so peacefully, "I love you Karma... I'm sorry," you say gently and leave the house and head back to the bar to find where you parked your car.

-Time Skip-

Knock Knock

"Coming!" you hear someone says as you were standing outside a house door. A guy with blond hair, pale skin, thin eyebrows and golden-brown eyes open the door, "(Name), hey, come on in," he says.

"Thanks, Kei," you say as you walk in, "The kids?" you ask as Kei closes the door.

"Playing volleyball in the backyard, you know how it is with them," Kei tells you.

"You played volleyball and what I heard, Nena's mother also played volleyball so it must be a way of her wanting to be close to her," you tell him.

"Except that Nena wants nothing to do with her mother," Kei tells you.

"I can say the same with my boy and speaking of him, how is he?" You ask him.

"Let's say he has gotten better at playing volleyball," Kei tells you.

"Did you know that he joined the male's volleyball team just to impress Nena?" you ask Kei.

"I have noticed. He's also in the soccer team. He plays soccer better then volley but plays both team because he wants to play the sport he likes and the sport that my daughter likes," Kei says.