|13| A Wish

Getting back in class, she wouldn't stop shooting the middle of class. I mean you already knew everyone wants to kill Koro-Sensei but come on, you really wanted to know if there was an off switch on that machine.

The day ended and you noticed that Terasaka was really pissed off with that machine and you had an Idea.

"Hey (Name), Let's walk home together," Kayano say walking up to you.

Nagisa was by her side, "Karma, you wanna walk home with us?" Nagisa asked him.

"Yeah, count me in," Karma said as he got his bag.

"I would love to walk home with you guys but there's just something I gotta do," you said as you saw Terasak walk out of class, "Let's talk tomorrow," you added as you grab your bag and rushed out of class.

"Huh? What was that about?" Kayano wondered.

"I don't know but let's get going," Nagisa said and then they all walked out of class.

Once they got out the building they saw you talking to Terasaka.

"You in?" You asked him.

You saw a smirk on Terasaka's face, he was in.

"Great, let's head back to class right now then," you said and he followed.

You walked pass Kayano, Nagisa and Karma. They looked at you and you looked back at them. You smiled at them, letting them know to not worry.

They let it be and walked home together.

"I was really surprised to see (Name) with Terasak," Kayano says.

"Yeah but what I'm curious about is why they went back in class," Nagisa ask.

"Who knows but how about we go to a cafe? I know this pretty good place," Karma said. He wanted to get his mind off thing. He didn't want to admit it, but he also wanted to know why you were with Terasaka.

A couple of minutes later, they arrived at the cafe.

"This way," the waitress said as she leaded Karma, Nagisa and Kayano to their table.

She gave them the menu of drinks and desserts. Kayano wanted to have everyone that was on the menu because it all looks so delicious.

"I don't know what to get!" Kayano says as she looks through the menu the 300 times.

Nagisa was sitting next to Kayano and Karma was sitting in front of them. Karma saw how Nagisa and Kayano talking and enjoying themselves. Karma kind of felt lonely without you by his side.

"I'm not late am I?" You said as you rushed in the cafe.

"(Name), just in time," Michel says as he sees you out of breath.

"It's surprising to see you out of breath (Name)," Another male says as he walks up to you.

"I was busy with something at school and when I noticed the time I rushed all the way here, my dad couldn't give me a ride because he was busy with another thing," you said as you took out your inhaler and inhaled it.

"Just go get changed," Michel says.

"Yeah, Yeah," you said as you walked to the back to put on your work uniform.

"Was that (Name)?!" Kayano exclaims.

"Not so loud Kayano," Nagisa said as he was also wondering.

"Does she work here?" Karma asks himself.

You walk out, you were in your work uniform (I'll let you use your imagination on how it looks), your hair was in a side braid.

"Hi, my name is (Name) and I'll be serving you, what can I get you?" You ask as you walk up to a customer that was ready to order. Their table was far away from were Karma was sitting.