|59| Blue Vs Red

You started shaking a little and you didn't want Karma to notice so you pulled your hand away quickly. You then looked the other way. "Whatever I'm doing to myself is none of your business so stay out of it," you tell him and then walk away but Karma grabs your wrist.

"Can we talk?" He asks you. You pulled your hand away and you show him your back, you couldn't face him. "Please?" he asks.

You took out your inhaler from your skirt pocket and inhale it. You then turn around but you don't face him. You can't look at him in the eyes, "Make it quick..." you tell him.

Why haven't you said anything? Was something Karma wanted to ask you but he knows that by asking that question, it will make things worst. "Are you okay?" he asks.

Always the same question... "Yeah, I'm okay. If that's all then leave me alone," you tell him with a painful look. You clearly look like your not okay, not one bit.

Then why are you looking like that?... "Are you really okay?" he asks you again. You look at him, you look like you wanted to say something but you kept your mouth shut. "It's... You... I..." Karma takes a deep breath and gets his thoughts in order, "I'm glad to see you came to school. It's good to see you again," he tells you.

"Why are you doing this?" you ask him as you still avoid eye contact.

"What?" Karma says confusedly.

"Why are you pitying me! Just stop already! It's pissing me off! Stop acting like you care or that you give a single shit about me!" you tell him.

"I'm not acting, I do care about you, (Name)," Karma tells you.

"Ha! God..." you say as you place a hand on your forehead and looks around nervously and also angrily. You're hand then starts shaking but you look at Karma, "Karma, I've told you before, I don't love you so stop bothering yourself with me! What we had was all fake, I didn't feel anything when I was with you nor will I ever! So stop giving a shit!" you yell at him. You were also at the point of crying but you were good at covering that up.

"(Na--)"

"Just don't!" you yell at him. Your hands were shaking and you had a pain in your heart. You were very anxious. "Just don't..." you tell him and then turn around and walk away. Karma didn't do anything.

You didn't go back to class. You stay outside and you were still up in the mountain, just somewhere new. Your phone starts to ring. You looked at it and it was James calling you. You click the end call button because you don't want to talk to him.

But he called again and again. The phone kept on rigging and it pissed you off. You wanted to throw it at the tree but that wouldn't do anything so you picked up, "What?!"

"Where are you?" James ask.

"Why does it matter?" you ask him.

"Because we're worried. Karma came back to class and you weren't with him so what happened?" he asks.

"It's none of your business," you tell him.

"(Name)..."

"What? He just couldn't handle the rejection now leave me alone," you tell him as you were about to hand up.

"Wait! Please... Where are you?" James ask.

"Why do you care? Why do you sound like you acually care now? You left me before like it was nothing and you didn't even look back. This is like back then... don't look back, James," you tell him and then hang up.

"Don't you think that's a little mean?" Koro-sensei as he appears quickly behind you.

You turn around, "What? Going to lecture me? Tell me that you care? That everyone cares?"É you ask him.