|18| It's Okay I'm Here

Before we get to the story can I just says How Happy I am to see +1.1k readers? I mean, OMG! You have no idea How happy I am! I mean, I wrote this story out of imagination, just some few ideas I had but seeing so many of you reading, voting and even leaving 1 comment just makes my day! I love you all my little troublemakers! I can't Can't OMG! I'm so happy to see you little troublemakers enjoying this fan-fiction between you and Karma. I just can't even begin to tell you all how much I love you all and how much I'm thankful. 

Let's get back to the story alright? I'll make sure to keep this story interesting and entertaining for all of you. Let's get back to the chapter My little Troublemakers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  "Like you have something to say, I mean, your able to solve any problem and do anything but your the girl who couldn't solve one problem that could have save her own parents but instead she was the one that got them killed and she acting like if it was nothing," Terasaka says with a smile and a laugh.  

You raised your hand, but you weren't going to slap him, oh no, you were going to knock him out.

"(Name)!" someone called after you. You turned your head and body to the direction from where you heard your name coming from.

"Okajima," you say as you see him.

"Get over here, the water feels great!" he says as he waves at you.

You then turn to face Terasaka but he wasn't there anymore, he left or more like run away.

"You just want to see her without the jacket don't you?" Kayano says to Okajima as he was on her donut float.

"Can you blame me?" he says as he points his camera as you.

"Hey, (Name), give me a smile!" Okajima says trying to get your attention.

Karma splashed water on Okajima's camera out of nowhere, "H-Hey! Karma!" Okajima cries.

"Oh sorry, I just got in the way when I was trying to swim," Karma says with a laugh. Kayano laughed with him, she then started to tease or bully Okajima a little. Karma looks at you with a smile but then that smile went away when he saw you leave.

You didn't say anything to Okajima, instead, you walked away. Normally you would have possed and had fun and maybe even tease Okajima a little but what Terasaka said got to you.

There was a big run and you sat on it, you wanted to clear your mind a little, you were trying to get what Terasaka say to you get to you. You were trying to calm down. You looked at the ground, you could feel your breathing getting heavy.

Calm down... Calm down... Don't let it get to you, he doesn't know anything... Breath... I... I should get back... if Koro-sensei founds out that I left without him knowing then he's going to get worried... you thought to yourself.

"(Name)?" you heard your name and you looked up, it was someone you didn't expect.

"Isogai... W-What are you doing here?" you ask as you got up.

"I saw you leave so I thought to came and get you. Is everything okay?" Isogai explains and ask.

"Y-Yeah, everything is fine," you said as you grab your inhaler from your jacket poker. You inhaled it.

"You seem surprised," he says.

"You could say that I mean, I didn't really expect you to notice and get me," you tell him the truth.

"It would make sense you would think that," he says.

"Yeah..." you say and after that, it was just silence. It was awkward for both of you.