-Chapter 3-

Taylors POV

“Oh, hey Ed!” I said as I was taking my black bowler hat off of the table beside me.

“Hey” He said back in reply, a bit more sheepish than usual.

“Are you alright Ed, you seem different?”

“Yeah I’m alright, just upset that it’s the last day of the tour. Aren’t you?”

“Yes” I replied, suddenly realising.

Ed walked over to me and I stood up from my chair, he embraced me in one of his famously good friendly hugs and I hugged him back as I did every night before the show. His grip seemed a lot tighter around me tonight and I couldn’t help but think that there was something wrong other than it being the last day of the tour.

I had to ask but I didn’t want to make things awkward and ruin the moment.

“Ed…” I spoke quietly, pulling away from the hug.

“What is wrong, I can tell that it is more than it being the last day of the tour! You can tell me anything, we are best friends, and that’s what best friends are there for” I stated matter-of-factly.

“The thing is… I, I don’t just… I don’t just want us to be best fr…” Ed started before he was interrupted by my manager grabbing my arm saying that I was going to be late for the start of the show, which I would never let happen.

I left in a hurry, grabbing my red lipstick so I could put it on in the seconds before the lift took me up to behind the big red curtain for the last time ever. Ed tried to shout to me that we would talk about what he was trying to say after the show but I didn’t have enough time to tell him that my parents had a surprise for me so I probably wouldn’t have time.

Throughout the show I could help but think about what Ed had begun to say, I mean, was he trying to say that he wanted to be more than friends with me? He couldn’t possibly be trying to say that… we are best friends, I do care for him and have feelings for him but best friends do, don’t they?

A/N This is a bit of a longer chapter and I hope you like it. I can't believe i have 10 views and its only been up for like an hour, thank you so much for reading! Please leave comments! <3