-Chapter 24-

3 Months Later

Taylors POV

I woke up suddenly with a sharp pain in my stomach. It was still pitch black outside so I figured it must be the middle of the night. There it was again, the same pain!

“OUCH!” I screeched waking Ed up.

“Babe, are you alright?”

Just as Ed asked me if I was alright I felt a warm liquid surround me in the bed, I think Ed felt it too because he threw the covers off him and jumped out of bed in record time. He rushed round to my side of the bed were I was perched on the edge trying to pull some shoes on.

“Don’t worry about shoes, I will get your slippers and ring the doctor!” Ed said in a hurry, I could tell he was panicking but trying not to show it, he probably doesn’t want me to worry.

Before I knew it I was in the hospital being wheeled to a room in a wheelchair, Ed was next to me the whole time holding my hand in one hand and a bag full of baby things in the other hand.

The next few hours seemed a bit blurry, doctors coming in and checking on me every once in a while and Ed whispering words of encouragement in my ear making me want to fall asleep but the pain was too strong.

One doctor came in and said that it was time to start pushing so I followed all of the instructions and did what I was told. I just wanted this baby out of me.

“I can’t do it, it hurts...” I panted to no one in particular.

“You can do it babe, you are the strongest person I know! Do it for Alison…” Ed encouraged and with that it did it.

Next minute I heard crying and screaming, that was my baby girl. They asked Ed if he wanted to cut the cord and he did, once that was done and they had cleaned Alison up and weighed her they handed her to me.

It was the best feeling ever, I was holding my own little baby girl. I was too happy to even talk, I had tears streaming down my face. Ed wrapped one arm around me and stroked Alison’s tiny hand with the other whilst kissing me on the head.

“I love you both so much, you did it babe, this is our little…” Ed started saying but I don’t remember anything else. All of a sudden I seemed to black out and I didn’t know where I was.