-Chapter 12-

Eds POV

Taylor and I have been dating for about 5 months now, we made it official to our fans by recording a live video about a month ago. Everyone seemed to love the idea but there are still some haters that leave horrible comments and posts.

It breaks my heart when I see Taylor getting upset over things that haters post because the only thing that matters is that we are happy together not what kids on the internet think about the situation.

I haven’t seen Taylor for a week because she has been in the studio recording songs for her 5th album and I have been all over the world doing interview and promo for my new album that has just been released.

Today was the day that we would see each other again after a hard week apart and I can’t wait to feel her lips on mine and her body touching mine whilst we are sleeping. I can’t wait to tangle my fingers into hers whilst walking to get a morning Starbuck in the mornings. I just can’t wait to see my Taylor.

As my private jet landed in the airport I noticed Taylor stood there at the gate waiting for me and as soon as I stepped off the last step and onto solid ground her body was wrapped around me. She held me tighter than ever before and I buried my head into the crook of her neck kissing it tenderly.

We jumped into Taylor car and asked the driver to take us both back to Taylor’s, I had been more a less living at Taylor’s because we couldn’t bear to be apart at night but I still had my house to go to if I needed too.

We got to Taylor’s and couldn’t keep our hands off each other, we hadn’t seen each other for a week and we were trying to repay all of the missed kisses. I picked Taylor up bridal style and walked to her bedroom before throwing her down on the bed and lingering over the top of her.