-Chapter 13-

Taylors POV

Ed has just carried me upstairs and thrown me onto my bed. I want him, I want every single bit of him but we haven’t done it before. I would be our first time and I don’t want things to become awkward between us.

Before I had a chance to say anything to him his lips were on mine, it was more passionate than ever before. Ed was still lingering over the top of me and a second later we both simultaneously started to unbutton each other’s shirts. It all happened quite fast from that point onwards and was more of a blur but I knew that it was the best night in a long time and I didn’t think it was possible but it made me love him a little bit more.

The next morning we both seemed to sleep quite late, when I finally woke up I realised it was almost 2 in the afternoon but it didn’t really matter because we had nothing to do.

I rolled over to face Ed who was still sleeping, I was the first to wake up most mornings so I didn’t mind. I moved in closer to him, our still naked bodies pressing against each other firmly and kissed him on the lips before resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes again.

About 20 minutes later we were both awake and just lay there not wanting to move. I looked up to face Ed who was already looking at me and we both giggled slightly before he kissed me, just as passionate and loving as he had last night.

“I’m really hungry, can we go and make some breakfast?” I asked rubbing my empty stomach as we sat up together.

“Yeah, I am starving. How about we go and make bacon and eggs, I saw that you had some in the fridge when I was getting a snack yesterday”

“Sounds great!” I stated as I got up and slipped on my red, fluffy dressing gown before rushing downstairs to start the breakfast. I was incredibly hungry which was weird because I never usually felt like this. I put it down to eating dinner earlier than usual last night and continued cooking the eggs and bacon.

The rest of the day was pretty similar to every other day. Neither of us had anything to do so we didn’t even bother getting dressed. We played a couple of board games and then headed up to bed a little earlier than we usually would.

A/N CHAPTER 13 GUYS! WOO! I decided to just post 3 chapters in a row because i havent posted for a few hours and I wanted Chapter 13 to come haha! I am sorry that it isnt that long, love you all<3