-Chapter 28-

Taylors POV

5 Years Later

“MUMMY MUMMY WAKE UP” I heard Alison scream into my ear whilst jumping up and down on the bed.

I rolled onto my back to my 6 year old daughter sitting on my stomach.

“Hey Ali, what are you doing waking me up so early?”

“Daddy told me to”

“Ohh did he now” I said throwing Alison on to her back and tickling her all over her body.

 I looked up to see Ed standing in the doorway to our bedroom with a tray of food in his hands. I knew as soon as Alison had woken me up that it was our anniversary but I was too tired to get up and I knew that Ed had kind of made it our own little tradition for him to make me breakfast in bed every year on our anniversary.

“Happy 5 year anniversary love” he said putting the tray down on the end of the bed and leaning over Alison to give me a kiss.

“Ew!” Alison shouted as she ran out of the room and into hers shutting both doors behind her.

Now that Alison was out of the room Ed moved over so he was right next to me, both of us leaning on the headboard of the bed. I leant forward to get my tray of food but as soon as I reached my arm out Ed grabbed it and pulled me back and embraced me in a hug kissing my forehead.

“What’s up with you?” I asked giggling as he placed gentle kisses under my ear and down my neck.

“Am I not allowed to kiss my wife on our anniversary?” He asked leaning his forehead on mine with our noses touching.

I couldn’t argue with that so instead of replying I returned the kisses by giving him a long passionate kiss on the lips. Ed quickly placed one hand on the back of my head deepening the kiss and the other hand played with the hem on my pyjama shorts. My arms were still firmly around his neck.

“Ed… we can’t… we can’t do this now… Allison will hear us…”

“She won’t if we are quiet, she shut her door”

Neither of us said a work after that but soon enough my pyjamas where on the floor along with Ed’s tracksuit pants and t shirt. I felt Ed’s hands move to my back.

“I still can’t undo these things” Ed said as he struggled to undo my bra.

I sat up and helped him, he then went for my underwear and went for his boxers.

I think you can guess what happened next….

THE END

A/N I can't believe all of the views I have had on this story, it's insane. Thank you so much for reading and for the votes. 

I am thinking of uploading a sequal, I am writing it now so I will see how it turns out and decide whether to upload it or not.

Thank you for all fo the support with this story, I have loved writing it and hopefully you will all read my future fanfictions.

I love you all so much and thanks again for reading, I hope you enjoyed this fanfiction<3