-Chapter 18-

Eds POV

We decided that we would go to a private doctors just because of the fans and paparazzi that would be able to follow us if we went to a public one. We made it to the doctors without anyone seeing us and walked up to the front desk.

“We have an appointment to see Dr Clark at 10am” Taylor said to the woman on the front desk.

“What’s the name?”

“Taylor Swift” She stated.

The woman looked up for the first time and looked Taylor and me right in the eyes. I could see her grin grow wider and wider.

“You are the Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran…”

“Yes, yes we are” We replied at the same time giggling slightly.

“Oh my gosh… wow… erm… if you take a seat the doctor will be with you shortly”

“Thank you” I said smiling back at her and we walked hand in hand over to the waiting area.

The doctor soon called Taylors name and without letting go of each other’s hands we stood up and followed her. I shot a smile over to the woman who had greeted us behind the desk, she was still looking at us both with a huge grin on her face. I loved how she didn’t ask loads of questions like some fans would and I loved how she seemed so genuinely happy to see us; that feeling will never get old.

Taylor let go of my hand to take her coat off and lie down on the bed in the middle of the room.

“Hello, how very nice to meet you, what can I do for you today Miss Swift?” The doctor asked in a very polite and helpful tone.

Taylor looked at me and smiled before saying, “I think I might be pregnant and I just want to make sure and if I am check that everything is okay with the baby”

“Very well, can you lift your top up and I will apply the gel to your stomach and take a scan”

With that Taylor did what she was told and as the doctor applied the gel she gripped my hand and held it tight. I couldn’t work out whether it was because she was nervous or whether it was because the gel was extremely cold but I held her hand back.

“Well Miss Swift… Mr Sheeran… I think congratulations are in order! You are having a baby!” Doctor Clark stated in a very excited tone.

I didn’t really know what to say but I could see Taylor was starting to cry so I leaned in giving her a big hug and kissing her on the forehead.

“I will have you make another appointment for in 3 months just to check your progress but in the meantime if you have any problems feel free to pop back in and see me”

“Thank you very much for everything” We both said shaking Doctor Clark’s hand as we left.

We made an appointment for in 3 months’ time, in the meantime it was just a huge waiting game.

A/N      500 VIEWS! Thank you so much to everyone reading and i hope you are enjoying it. I will try and upload once or twice more tonight, sorry for the wait for this chapter, love you all<3