-Chapter 6-

Eds POV

I know that Taylor’s family surprised her with a party for the last show because I was invited but I didn’t want to make it awkward for Taylor or put a downer on her amazing mood so I decided to steer clear and put a movie on in my tour bus, The Hobbit of course.

Just I was coming to the end of the movie there was a knock on the door but before I could say anything or move to look who it was, Taylor burst open the door and walked straight in. I paused my film and moved over on the couch gesturing for her to sit down next to me.

Not knowing what was about to come out of her mouth I prepared myself for the worst but it was the complete opposite to what I had expected.

She started off by telling me about the party and how much fun it was and that I should have gone but then she went on to talk about the letter I had left in her dressing room for her. Taylor went silent for a few seconds but before I could start to explain myself or explain anything her lips crashed onto mine.

It was like a fantasy, her soft lips glided over mine and lingered for a few seconds before she pulled away and took my hand in hers.

“I love you too” she whispered, “I didn’t know it but I have loved you for months now, you telling me how you feel helped me to realise that and I feel stupid but I honestly do love you Edward Sheeran!”

She kissed me again but this time much more passionately, her long skinny fingers tangled themselves in my scruffy ginger hair and I rested my hands on her hips gently.

We pulled away and just stared into each other’s eyes for what seemed like hours but was only actually a few seconds. Neither of us really said anything else but we settled on the couch, Taylors head resting on my chest and my arm around her waist, holding her close. This is what I have wanted for months and finally, my dream is coming true.

A/N Thank you so much for over 40 reads guys, i never actually thought anyone would read this story i only put it up because i enjoyed writing it so much. i have finished the whole story now on my laptop so updates will be coming more frequently, thanks for reading <3