-Chapter 14-

Eds POV

Taylor isn’t really feeling too good, which I have put down to her not eating enough, so we decided to go to bed earlier. We went up to the bedroom, slipped our pyjamas on and crawled into bed. We both lay on our sides and shuffled up to each other so there was no gap between us. I wrapped my arm around her and she held my hand as we did every night.

We drifted off to sleep pretty fast but I was soon woken up to the sound of Taylor throwing up in our en-suite. I threw myself out of bed quickly looked at the clock on my way, it read 7.30am. I ran to the bathroom and knelt down behind Taylor rubbing her back and holding her hair out of the way.

I tried to comfort her as much as I could and when she was finished I helped her up and back into bed.

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I must have the flu or something!”

“It’s alright love, I will go and get you some medicine from downstairs and I will be right back” I said giving Taylor a quick kiss on the head before rushing out the room.

I returned with some medicine and a drink of water, Taylor sat up straight away to take the medicine and half an hour later she said she was feeling much better and she must have just eaten something dodgy the day before.

We took the rest of the day easy, just cuddling on the couch watching Grey’s Anatomy. Taylor fell asleep multiple times which I thought was weird because she never liked to miss any of her favourite programmes but I put it down to her not feeling well and getting up very early to be sick.

At tea time I made a pasta bake, one of the only dishes I could make successfully, and Taylor ate every single last bit which was a good sign. I said that I would do the dishes while she went upstairs to get ready for bed.

“Thank you for dinner, it was amazing. See you in a minute?” she asked.

“I will be 5 minutes love, just finishing these dishes”

“Okay, I will go and get my pyjamas on and I will see you in a minute”

Once I had finished the dishes I went up to bed and just as I was about to start talking to Taylor, I realised she was already fast asleep. I took my clothes off so I was just in my boxers and crawled in next to her trying not to wake her. I pulled her close to my and I soon fell asleep.

A/N i am going away for almost a week starting tomorrow morning so i am going to update maybe another 3 or 4 times tonight to make up for it. i hope thats alright with everyone, sorry<3