-Chapter 26-

Taylors POV

I saw my mum walk over from the other side of the room holding Alison, I sat up straight and put my arms out to grab Alison from her hands.

“Mum!” I shouted, excited to see her.

“Congratulations Tay, she is gorgeous! I was telling Ed before that she looks just like you but with his green eyes”

“She really does” I replied looking closely at my new born baby girl.

“We didn’t change her because we thought you would want to be the first to dress her with Ed. I will give you two some space and go and inform the rest of the family on your good news”

“Thanks mum!” I motioned for my mum to come closer so I could give her a hug, she did that and then left the room.

Ed and I both dressed Alison for the first time, we put her in a pink onesie with little cat faces on it with a matching hat. I had moved over on the bed so that Ed could lie next to me, knowing that I had to stay in overnight and that I wanted Ed to stay with me.

It was starting to get late so I put Alison down in the cot next to where I was lay and kissed her goodnight. I rolled over and snuggled up to Ed putting my head on his chest.

“I am so proud of you Taylor” Ed said quietly whilst wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

That night both Ed and I fell asleep much happier than ever before. My life was now officially complete and I had my own little family to prove it.

A/N   Sorry for the really short chapter but i have just uploaded a few chapters all at once, i might upload a few more to make up for not uploading much recently or uploading regularly.

I am going to start writing a sequal very soon so i should be able to upload it as soon as this story is finished.

Love you all<3