-Chapter 22-

3 Months Later

Eds POV

Today is the day of our next appointment and check-up. The appointment isn’t until 1pm and it is only 9am so there is no rush to have to get out of bed.

I have been awake for a while now, I just love to lay awake and watch Taylor sleep, she looks so calm and peaceful. Like most nights she is sleeping with one of her hands on her stomach.

She is starting to get really big now and she says that she is getting to the point where she can’t see her feet, I find it quite funny but she doesn’t seem to share the humour.

I seem to have been staring at Taylor for what seems like hours but I’m sure it has only been more like half an hour. I was just about to wake her so she had enough time to get ready before having to leave but before I had the chance she had jolted upright and both of her hands flew to her stomach.

Oh my gosh, what is wrong? Is something bad happening?

“Are you alright love?” I asked rubbing one hand up and down on her back and placing the other on top of one of hers on her stomach carefully.

“Yeah, I think so… I think it’s just the baby kicking. I don’t think I was expecting it and that’s why it woke me up all of a sudden”

“Just as long as you are alright, are you sure you don’t want to get checked out or something?” I asked, not quite satisfied with her reply.

“No I’m alright, I promise, ouch… another kick… quick feel” She said grabbing both of my hands and placing them on her stomach.

I felt our baby kick for the first time, it was the best feeling ever. Just knowing that the baby was half me and half Taylor was such a good feeling. The grin on my face widened and I could see that Taylor looked pretty happy as well. I could get used to this feeling.

We leant on the headboard of the bed, both of our hands still on Taylor’s stomach for almost another hour. Neither of us said anything but we just smiled to each other and giggles slightly every time we felt our baby kick. We didn’t want to move for the rest of the day but we had to get to our appointment, we only had an hour to get ready and get there no so we would be pushing it a bit.

We both got out of bed and Taylor had a quick shower before I jumped in after her. We both got dressed, grabbed our things and rushed out of the door to the car at the end of the drive. I told the driver where we wanted to go and Taylor and I jumped into the back seats.

A/N I have decided that I am going to upload more times today because I still have quite a lot of chapters to upload and want to finish the story soon so i can maybe start on another one. 

Would you guys rather me do an epilogue or a sequal for this story, I can do either but I am quite new to writing fanfictions so i'm not sure what would be best. Please help me out by leaving comments!

Thank you so much for reading and i love you all so much, i really can't believe i have oer 600 views on this story!<3