-Chapter 21-

Taylors POV

Ed and I had just sat down ready to tell the world about the baby. I was really nervous but I didn’t really know why, there was nothing to be nervous about I guess I was just scared of what some people would think and what haters would say but I wouldn’t let that get me down.

“Are you ready?” Ed asked me.

“Ready as I will ever be” I replied as Ed kissed me and turned to face the camera.

We clicked the record button and I started talking.

“Hey guys, Taylor here! I am here with Ed to tell you some really exciting news… we are actually expecting our first baby together! We are really happy and excited and I hope you are too!”

“We don’t yet know the sex of the baby and haven’t yet though of any names but we will keep you updated and you guys will be the first to know any news!” Ed continued.

“Thanks to all you for your support and for watching this video, speak to you all soon swifties!” and with that we stopped the video and uploaded it.

“Are you alright?” Ed asked me straight away.

“Yeah I think it went okay! At least I can go out in public now without having to try and cover it up!”

“I’m so proud of you love” Ed kissed me on the head before working his way down to my lips and kissing me as passionately as ever before.

For the rest of the day we didn’t really have anything to do so we decided to just cuddle up on the couch and watch a film or some Grey’s Anatomy as we did most days when we had nothing better to do.

Since we found out I was pregnant, whenever we lie in bed or sit on the couch Ed’s hands never leave my belly. It makes me feel so safe and that is one of the reasons I love Ed, he always makes me feel loved by doing just the smallest things.

When the film had finished we made our way to bed.

A/N 2/2 uploads for today, sorry for the short chapters! love you guys so much, thank you for the reads and votes<3