-Chapter 17-

Taylors POV

I was starving and it seems like Ed was too, I managed to shovel our pizza down in record time and decided that it was time for bed as we had to get up and ready quite early for our appointment tomorrow.

I got changed and crawled into bed next to Ed who was already there waiting for me. We got into our usual position but tonight Ed held me tighter than he normally would and rested both of his hands on my still flat stomach, rubbing up and down ever so slightly. I covered his hands with mine and followed his actions slowly.

As I was trying to drift off to sleep all I could hear was the sound of Ed whispering in my ear, I think he thought I was already asleep because he didn’t leave any time for me to reply to him and he was only just talking in a voice loud enough so that I could hear him.

“I love you Taylor, so much. And I love our little baby boy. I know he will be a boy so he can be just like his daddy. I love you little man” He was whispering still rubbing on my stomach and tapping it ever so gently every time he referred to the baby.

Ed is so sweet and is going to make a great daddy. How did I get so lucky? Falling in love with Ed is the best thing I have ever done.

I rolled over to face him to show him that I was actually awake. His grip didn’t loosen but he went to say something, I quickly kissed him so that he couldn’t say what he was about to say.

“Don’t ever leave me. Please stay with me. I love you so much and don’t ever want to be without you in my life” I said pulling away from the kiss. I was waiting for a reply but instead I was pulled into another kiss, this one lasting much longer and being much more passionate than the one before.

“Don’t worry love, I won’t ever leave you and I won’t ever leave our baby” he replied putting his hand on my stomach yet again.

We soon snuggled back down into the same position we were originally in and fell asleep.

I was woken up to the same feeling of nausea as I had felt for the last 2 days but this time it felt alright, I felt like I knew what it was and it wasn’t as bad. Ed had rushed out of bed and was holding my hair out of my face and rubbing my back like every other time.

After a couple of minutes I felt alright and we managed to get up and ready on time for the appointment.

A/N I will try to upload twice a week from now on but it might be slow for a few days since I am going away but I will try to upload once in the morning and once at night, love you all<3