-Chapter 16-

Eds POV

I left Taylor to get changed and clean herself up a bit whilst I went to the shop to get a pregnancy test. I could help but have a big smile on my face the whole time at the fact that we might be starting our own little family together but I know how worried Taylor is about the whole situation. I just need her to know that I am here for her no matter what happens.

After going to the store I race home as fast as I can and run up to the bedroom where I find Taylor sat on the end of the bed in clean pyjamas, trying to tie her hair up in a high ponytail.

I hand her the boxes, I got 2 just to be on the safe side and she took them into the bathroom.

5 minutes later Taylor came out of the bathroom, one test in each hand both turned upside down.

“I want us to find out together” Taylor said as she handed me one of the tests.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close to me not letting go of her.

“3…2…1…”

“POSITIVE!” we both screamed in unison!

We stared at each other for a split second before Taylor jumped into my arms and I buried my head into her neck kissing it gently. I walked from the bathroom to the bedroom and sat Taylor down on the end of the bed before kissing her lips, sitting down next to each other and turning to face each other.

It seemed like all of the negative things Taylor was thinking about previously had gone and she was beaming. Both of us were ecstatic.

We hugged each other tightly and sat on the bed for hours just talking things through. Even though we had just found out we were already talking about names and colours for the unborn babies room.

“I will book an appointment for in the next few days just to make sure everything is alright” Taylor stated before reaching for her phone and dialling the number. I couldn’t help but just stare at her crystal blue eyes.

 “We have an appointment tomorrow for 10am” Taylor said sounding excited.

“Great, do you want to get some food before we go to bed?”

It was already 9pm, we had stayed upstairs all day just talking things through, we had even forgot to have lunch so we were both pretty hungry. We went down to the kitchen to find that we had nothing in at all.

“I feel like pizza, can we order some in?”

“You must be feeling better but yeah, I will ring them now!” I replied.

After about half an hour we heard the knock on the door that we had been waiting for. The pizza was here!

A/N As promised i am updating twice more today, I will post one more after this and it will go up in about half an hour! Thank you so much for reading, please leave your feedback so I know if you are liking the storyline or if I should change it abit!

I love you all<3