-Chapter 9-

Taylors POV

I knew Ed was coming to pick me up at 6pm so I started getting ready quite early since I had to have a shower, get dressed, curl my hair and do my makeup. After putting on my red lipstick and slipping on my black flats I was ready to go.

I was wearing a tight black dress that finished just above my knees with black flats and my bright yellow handbag.

I didn’t want to seem too eager by being stood right next to the door so I decided that I would go and finish the episode of Grey’s Anatomy that I had started watching before I went to get ready. I sat down and slowly started to drift off to sleep without even realising. The only thing that woke me up was Ed’s signature knock on the door.

*knock knock… knock knock… knock knock*

It startled me at first and I wasn’t sure where I was when I opened my eyes but then it all came back to me, that was Ed at the door ready to go on our first date.

Crap, my makeup had all run down my face and I looked like I had a bed head! Why had I fallen asleep?

I decide that I can’t just leave Ed waiting at the door whilst I go and get myself ready again for the second night so I walk over to the door and open it without letting him see my face.

“What’s up love?” he asked, cupping my chin in his hands trying to lift up my face.

“I.. erm… I must have fell asleep before, now my makeup is ruined and so is my hair!”

“That’s alright love, we don’t have to go out if you don’t want to, and we can just put a film on and stay here if you would rather?”

How did I get so lucky? Any other boyfriend of mine would make me go out looking a mess so they could use it against me but not Ed, Ed is perfect.

“That sounds perfect!” I said slowly and cautiously lifted my head up to catch Ed’s gaze. He still had his hands cupping my chin so I placed mine on his shoulders and leant in to give him a quick peck on the lips; even that sent butterflies around my stomach.

“You look so beautiful Miss Swift, I don’t ever want to stop looking at you!”

With that I blushed and grabbed Ed’s hand, dragging him to the couch in the living room, he sat down while I went to go and get a film. Ed said it was my choice today which will make a change from The Hobbit which we always used to have to watch on tour! I walked out of the living room and into my bedroom to get the DVD.

A/N sorry for the wait for this chapter, i have been sooo busy these last few days but i will go back to updating at least once a day from now on.

i hope you are liking the story, please let me know what you think in the comments!<3