Cursed

A/N: Hey All! Thank you so much for all of the reads in this short time, this is by far the most updated story I've done, and I feel so accomplished to have done so. I also would like to take this time to thank my lovely editor once again, Ms @Tinalbion  Don't be afraid to leave a comment or some constructive feedback, or even suggestions to the story. Also, I'm skipping ahead for the sake of my sanity and for the sake of the plot. I don't want the chapters to feel like there just droning on.

----

It was time for the final task at the tournament, so the students were ready and all quite excited. (F/n) sat down on the bleachers next to Draco, and her friends were on her other side, cheering for the task to begin. The day was rather cloudy with a mist that made everyone shiver fiercely. Alison and her best friend wore their favorite long sleeve sweaters beneath their jackets, but Alison's adrenaline was pumping so much, she began to sweat, so she immediately threw her jacket off as she laughed with George and Fred about something.

"Who do you think is going to win?" (F/N) asked Alison.

"I think Cedric," Alison said with a smile, "He just radiates confidence."

George scoffed and looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. “Oh really? Maybe you should be dating him, then." He playfully crossed his arms and made a face at her.

"Oh stop it, George," Alison giggled while rolling her eyes.

(F/N) smiled at the couple and snuggled up to Draco's arm. "I think Potter still has a chance. He might do it." Draco rolled his eyes and scoffed at the thought, which made (F/N) frown. "He's made it this far, Draco, cut him some slack."

"I think Cedric's got it in the bag," Draco said agreeing with Alison.

There was unspoken tension between George and Draco, but they kept it civil for their girlfriends' sake because they knew how the girls could get when they were upset.

"So Snape let up your punishment, I see," Alison leaned closer to her friends' ear as she smiled.

"Yeah well, after the funeral, I guess he felt that we were mature enough to control ourselves..." She trailed off remembering the night of the funeral and blushed. Draco wore a straight face and looked ahead.

"We're too civil and high class for your father to be worried about scandal," Draco said a bit too seriously.

(F/N) smirked. "I suppose but scandals do tend to find their ways, specifically with high-class individuals," she pointed out.

"This is true," he huffed.

"You guys did have sex in the shrieking shack, that's quite a scandal if you ask me," George said as he rolled his eyes at Draco. Draco squinted his eyes at the Weasley as he shifted in his seat. (F/N) felt his body tense with anger and she simply patted his shoulder softly to calm him down. Draco sighed taking a deep inhale.

"Well, scandals happen even to the best of us, I guess," Alison said, reading the atmosphere. (F/N) smiled and nodded in agreement when her arm began to burn. Around her, people began to gasp and clamor as Harry Potter had appeared from the maze, holding onto a lifeless body. Panic engulfed everyone and (F/N) hissed at her burning arm.

"He's back, he's back!!! Voldemort is back," Harry proclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Draco watched Harry with a serious expression, swallowing a lump in his throat. Alison stood up with George not far behind, and she looked around at everyone completely glued to the spot. She felt tears fall down her cheeks when she realized the body belonged to Cedric Diggory. (F/N)'s hands were shaking madly.

---

After the panic had passed and everyone had been escorted off the field, (F/N) found time alone with Draco. He squeezed her hand softly as his other arm was draped protectively around her, but she rolled up her sleeve when she figured no one else was around. The mark on her wrist was completely black now, so naturally, her brows furrowed with worry.

"Oh, (F/N), I'm sorry," he muttered while she gently rolled her sleeve back into place. He kissed her softly against her temple and held her against him.

"No matter what we've tried, I am still cursed..."

"We'll be cursed together, then," Draco said, then kissed her lips softly. (F/N) kissed back needing to lose herself in him even if it was just for a second.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and one of his hands were placed gently on the small of her back and the other on one of her cheeks, pulling her face closer. She pulled away so that she could catch a breath of air as Draco evened his breathing.

"Together then," he said.

"Yes, together."

---

A/N: Hey all! Like I said, this was going to be a super short chapter, but something major is going to happen soon!!! You guys want to take a guess? And No, it's not pregnancy.